16%

"Look..around, we're living with the lost and found. Cause when you feel you almost drowned, you find yourself on solid ground. And you believe there's good in everybody's heart, keep it safe and sound..with hope you can do your part, to turn a life around.." dan hummed happily to himself as he was in the kitchen making himself a snack. "Dan?" Logan came in the kitchen to see Dan making a snack but dancing and singing in the meantime. "Oh, umm, h-hi" dan said, clumsily dropping a fork on the floor. "Weren't you singing, hmm what's it called, dr.horrible's sing along blog"

"N-No I wasn't" dan said, trying to straighten himself up. Logan rolled his eyes and walked over to dan to pick up the fork he dropped. "Here..and it's ok, I sing girly songs too" Logan said, giving dan the fork and walking off to his room. Dan sighed about the fact that someone saw him singing songs. -few minutes later-

"Matthew, what the fuck are we gonna do?!" Phil complained to Matthew in his office. "Listen, Phil. I know Maddie's up to trouble but we have to let it go for a bit" Matthew said, taking a bite out of his sandwich he was eating. "What does that mean! She's gonna hurt dan!" Phil shouted. "Hold up, why do you always have to mention dan? Are you in love with him or something?" Matthew joked. Phil looked down and started to blush. "Holy shit, you do!" Matthew jumped out of his seat. "Listen, I think I have to come clean about this. Danandihadsexwhenwewentcampingandnowwe'redating" Phil rushed so maybe Matthew wouldn't question that much.

"Excuse me, you had sex with dan!" Matthew said in shock. Phil smiled, and shrugged his shoulders. Matthew sighed and face palmed. "Why did you do it, to my little boy?!" Matthew said, looking phil straight in the eye. "I-I well umm I-I-I don't know..okay" Phil said slumping down on the office chair in front of him. Matthew sat opposite Phil and leaned over the desk. "It's okay, Phil. If Daniel wants to be with you then there's no stopping that. Actually, may you call Daniel over here really quickly" Matthew said, pointing at dans dorm which was right outside of the office. Phil nodded and got out of his chair to call Dan.

"Dan, could you come out a sec" Phil knocked on Dan's door. "ya, just a minute" Dan yelled, so Phil could hear him. A few seconds later, and Dan opened the door to be greeted by Phil. "Mattew wants to speak to us" Phil smiled to his boyfriend. "Sure" Dan said, smiling back and holding Phil's hand, whilst snuggling into his arm. They went in the office and looked down at Mattew still sat in his chair. Once he saw Dan's hand connected to Phil's, he got up and walked over to them. "Dan, I know you had sex with Phil and that you both are dating" Mattew blurred out, grabbing Dan's shoulders.

Dan's mouth dropped open a bit and he started to look down and to blush. "Don't worry. I'm okay with you two being together, the thing is.. Phil, if you go breaking his heart I will break your face, got it!" Mattew said, looking at Phil. Phil gulped and squeezed Dan's hand. "you don't have to be so overprotected Mattew. I'll be fine, okay?" Dan said. "But I am your guardian. So I have to take care of you " Mattew crossed his arms. "Just because my parents died, it doesn't mean that you could be my guardian, okay?" Dan said, "I'm just gonna leave, before I cause anymore trouble" Dan said, letting go of Phil's hand and exiting the room into his.

Dan got into his room and slammed the door shut. "Mattew thinks that he owns me because my parents died. Who the fuck does that. Apparently him" Dan said to himself, as he sat down on an armchair and continued his work on his laptop. And by work I mean watching Game of Thrones. Suddenly he heard a few knocks on his door. He obviously knew it was Phil. "It's open!" Dan yelled. Phil came in and closed the door behind him. He walked over to Dan and kissed his cheek in the process. "Dan, I been thinking if you wanted to go on a date with me this Saturday?" Phil confessed. "Hmm.. sure!" Dan said, kissing Phil on the lips and placing his laptop at the side for now.

"Great, I'll come pick you up at..6:00?" Phil said, wrapping his hands around Dan's waist. Dan nodded and loosely wrapped his arms around Phil's neck. They smiled at each other and continued making out. "Hey Dan, have you seen..." another voice said. Dan and Phil both gasped and diverted their attention to Thomas, who have just opened the door. "Thomas! Have you heard of knocking before you enter a room!" Dan said quickly untangling himself from Phil. "Sweet, you guys are dating now" Thomas said, walking into the room. "What do you want, Thomas?" Dan aggressively said. "Well, we got a problem. Nathan's missing"