"Philllll!! Where are you!!" Maddie yelled at about 9 in the morning. Maddie didn't care enough for Dan to actually call out his name. Maddie walked and walked until she found something on the floor. "A condom wrapper? In the middle of a forest?" Maddie walks more when she finds dan and Phil in a tent cuddling next to each other, with a quilt on but no shirts. "Holy shit, did they actually have sex?!" Maddie gasped. She started to get angry. "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" She screamed at the top of her lungs at Dan. Dan startled and shot up from the ground. All of a sudden Maddie was thrown to a tree and hit her head pretty hard.

"Oh my shit, shit, shit!" Dan got out of the tent in only just in his jeans that he was wearing yesterday. He ran next to Maddie."are you okay?" Dan said. Once Maddie heard dans voice, her eyes opened wide. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND" she yelled trying to use her telekinesis powers to hurt dan. Nothing happened. "What?! No! This can't be happening! What have you done to my powers!" She screamed until China could hear her. "I don't fucking know! I just woke up and BOOM you were thrown into the tree" dan explained.

Phil woke up. "D-dan? w-here are you? W-what happened?" Phil said as he didn't feel anything cuddling up beside him anymore. "Babe, you're finally awake. Dan took away my powers!" Maddie said. "Who the fuck you calling 'babe'" dan clenched his fist and looked at Phil. "Ummm... phil. He's my boyfriend" Maddie crossed her arms. "Phil, you're her b-boyfriend" dan angrily walks up to Phil. "No, wait. She's lying. Dan I love you and you know it" Phil held dans hand. "Well sorry to burst your bubble but that's not what you said to me two days ago" Maddie said going closer to dan and Phil.

Dan retrieved his hand from Phil's and turned round to face Maddie. "Look, I don't know what I did but it's worth it to have your powers gone" dan shoved Maddie and went to the tent to get his phone, the food, and his bag. He got his shirt and put it over his head. He arranged it, grabbed his bag and walked away wiping off tears that didn't manage to fall from his eyes. "Meet you back at the SCO" Maddie waved at back at Dan.

-back at the SCO. Place: dans dorm-

"I'm such an idiot. Seriously, losing my virginity to someone I don't even trust. Now that bullshit" dan thought to himself as he lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling, just waiting for something good to happen to him. "Dinner time!" Matthew yelled from outside each dorm. "Ugh" dan said under his breath.

-a few minutes later-

Everyone was sat around a table enjoying their food but definitely not each other's company. Thomas and Logan were sat next to dan eating away. Dan didn't feel very hungry after what just happened. "Dan, what happened to you? Eat something, it's good for you" Thomas said motioning the fork to dans mouth. "Not hungry" dan replied. "Oh come on, don't get the blues" Logan continued. "No thanks" dan said placing the fork he was holding down on the plate. "Come on I know you're hung-" Logan stopped. His face dropped. "What?" Dan asked. "Dude, is that a hickey on your neck or am I not seeing right" Logan pointed at dans neck which was almost close to his collarbones.

Once everyone heard that phrase, they went blank. Logan and Thomas giggled, Maddie and Phil choked on their food and Matthew had his mouth open. Nathan was still in bed being as sick as he wanted. "No, it's umm... just a rash" dan covered up the 'hickey' with his jacket. "What were you up to last night?!" Thomas smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about" dan stood up from his seat. "Getting kinky, are we Daniel" Logan nudged Thomas.

"I said it's NOTHING" dan yelled. Suddenly Logan flew across the room and splattered on the wall. "I need to go" dan continued, pulling his hood up so it's covered his face and leaving the room to his own.