Chapter 1 (Corbyn)

"Christina, come on!" I call as she walks blindfolded.
"I'm coming, I can't see right now!" She states the obvious.
"I have a surprise for you just come! Don't take the blindfold off." I tell her.
"Can I take it off now?" She asks.
"Wait!...yes...WAIT!" I trick her.
"I've been waiting..." she says.
"Ok...now you can!" I tell her. She takes off the blindfold to see her big surprise written on that banner!
"Oh...uh...Corbyn?" She says.
"What? It's true! What it says, that's what I need to say. So now, leave." I say.
The banner said "I'm breaking up with you!"...oh...was that too harsh?
"Corbyn, what did I ever do to deserve this?" Christina asks with shakiness in her voice.
"It's just that...my love for you ran out and I'm in love with someone else." I explain.
Oofta...that WAS too harsh...
"Corbyn, what's going on? Were you cheating on me this whole time? I knew something was up, the moment I said yes!" She cries.
"No, Christina, it's not what I ment! I was never cheating on you!" I try to hide my tears.
"Ok... we... are done... for real now." She throws the blindfold on the ground and storms off.
This is why you pay me back after you spent $1,000 worth of stuff! Now, time to talk to my crush... she only comes once a week.
I purposely throw a piece of trash near her.
"Corbyn, really?" She says.
"Hmm? What?" I say. She picks it up.
"This?" She show me the wrapper.
"Oh, haha, sorry! I don't know how that got there!" I chuckle nervously.
Her name is Kyra. Isn't she adorable?
"Kyra? Can I ask you something?" I say.
"Yeah, you need me to clean your room?" Kyra thinks aloud.
"No. Do you have time maybe after this to go to Starbucks?" I ask.
"Um... I'll think about it." She says.
Uh oh. When a girl says that she'll 'think about it', that usually means 'sorry, I can't'!
I sit down on the white couch and put my feet up on the table.
"Ahem." Kyra clears her throat. I immediately take my feet off the table. I smile crookedly.
"Sorry." I whisper.