Chaptet 18 (Jack)

•Month 3, Day 26•
"I wanna go back to LA." Kyra says to me while she puts her hands on my waist.
"I do too. Our wedding is in just a couple of months don't worry, we'll be there soon." I say.
She puts her arms to rest on my shoulders. I hug her and we make out. My phone interrupts us. We stop kissing and I take my phone out.
"A text from... an unknown number?" I say.
"Read it." Kyra asks.
"It says, 'Congrats on twins! You are welcome to come to LA for a couple of months before your wedding! From, C.' Who could this be?" I say.
"Twins?? JACK WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!" Kyra freaks out. My stomach sinks.
Twins? Kyra what have we done? How will I take care of two kids??
"Yay?" I say both questionably and softly.
"Well? Are you happy or... not?" She says looking at her stomach and rubbing it.
"We're just two reckless teens having some fun." I mumble under my breath.
"What was that babe?" Kyra says.
When rough times come, there's always another way to solve the problem.
"I have mixed emotions right now." I explain to Kyra. She sighs and walks away.
If we're getting married, then why didn't I propose yet? Oh! I know why... I'm gonna ask when I go live!
•2 hours later•
"What's up guys? Welcome back to another live video. As some of you may know I'm at my house with my girlfriend. I planned something special, that's why there's lots of red lights, roses and stuff that's red I guess. Also, I'm wearing a tux... this is a really special moment for me. If you guys want to capture this moment I'll tell you when." I explain. I notice the boys come on. I play our new song 'Why Don't We Just'.
"Hey guys! How's it back in LA?" I say, expecting an answer back.
"Never mind. I planned something special for Kyra. The boys know but you guys are about to find out in about a minute. I'm just going to show you the most special part about this." I show the people watching a small red velvet box.
"Hey Kyra? Can you come here a minute?" I call.
"Yeah babe, what do you need?" She calls back. When she walks in her facial expression is in shock.
"Why are you dressed like that? It's fancy!" She laughs. I point to my phone.
"Are you live streaming? Um... Jack? What is this?" She asks. I signal the people to capture the moment. I kneel down and open the red box. Kyra starts crying.
"Kyra Joslyen Hendricks, will you marry me?" I say, holding my tears back.
"Yes! Obviously!" She shouts. I catch my mom recording everything from the corner of my bedroom.
I slip the pure diamond ring on her finger and we hug like we haven't seen each other in forever. We hug for a good minute. I could feel the tears drip on my neck. We kiss.
"Thanks so much for watching guys! This was the special announcement that I told you about." My eyes start watering up.
"I'll sing 'Why Don't We Just' if you want me to. It's the perfect song right now." I ask Kyra.
"I do."