Chapter 6 (Kyra)

"Aww! Corbyn! You did all of this for me?" I say.
"What? Am I not supposed to make you proud?" He says. I hug him. He hugs me back. I want to say those three simple words, but I don't want to. Not until we get to Starbucks.
"M'lady." He holds the door open for me.
"Thank you, sir." I smile. He hops in next to me. He rolls down the window.
"Bye guys!" He waves.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing!" He says nervously.
What's he planning?
"Hey, um, where are we going again?" I ask. He's on his phone. I always find him on his phone.
"Corybn? Hello? Earth to Corbyn!" I say.
"What?" He asks.
"Do you ever listen to me? Get off your phone!" I yell.
I didn't mean to get angry at him, now, I don't want to sound like those desperate girls, but he isn't paying much attention to me.
"I'm sorry! I was just updating my Facebook status!" He says.
"So people know that we're dating?" I get upset. I don't want people knowing that Corbyn is dating a maid! They'll think he stooped that low and that he should get back together with his ex.
Honestly, I care about Corbyn and I fear to see him hurt. I don't want to see him that way.
○○○
The limo comes to a sudden stop.
"We're here." Corbyn says. 'Cheesecake Factory' the sign reads. This isn't Starbucks at all! Did he surprise me with this too?
"Birthday dinner." He says. But my birthday isn't until next week.
"Um, Corbyn, you do know that my birthday isn't until next week?" I say.
"Yeah, but I'm busy that day." He explains.
Busy? Why would he miss my birthday? I feel like crying!
"Come on, our seats are waiting, my Queen." He sweetly says. He bows.
"Aww, thanks, my King." I curtsy to him.
○○○
Just as we were getting ready to leave, Corbyn's phone rang.
"Hello?" Corbyn answers.
"Who is it?" I whisper.
"Grandma, did you try calling dad and call me by accident?" Corbyn asks through the phone. I giggle a little bit.
"Oh my goodness. His number is not mine, that's for sure... ok... bye grandma!" Corbyn hangs up.
"My grandma always mixes up my number with my dads." He explains.
Our limo is still there and as always, Corbyn opens the door for me then hops right in.
○○○
"Thanks for the ride and the flower, babe." I say. He smiles. He puts his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. We kiss and walk inside.
"Wow, the house is cleaner than I ever had it clean!" I say.
Honestly, it actually was! I can't believe they kept it clean. Speaking of they, where are they?
"I have to go, Corbyn. It's been really fun! Love you, babe, bye." With one last kiss, I walked to my Uber (not a limo, sadly) and went home. I walk the rest of the way up to my apartment complex and I hear noise coming from a room. I know him.
He's funny and he helps the band but why is he so loud at two in the morning?