Chapter 11 (Corbyn)

I wait impatiently for the doctor to call me in. Kyra and I have been away from each other for an hour and a half, I can't bear it much longer. Luckily, the doctor, which was wearing a headscarf, finally calls me in.
"Kyra! You're ok!" I rush to hug her. A small teardrop, drips from my eye onto her shoulder.
"Why am I here? What happened?" She asks me.
"Somehow, you passed out in the airport and now, you're here..." I explains.
"Corbyn, who are those people standing outside in he hallway?" She suspiciously asks.
"They're the Why Don't We boys, my friends? And the tall guy with the backpack, looking like a choch, is Logan. Why do you ask?" I say.
"Alright, I believe it is time for me to vlog this! HEY KYRA!" Logan yells.
"Logan, this is a hospital, not a playground! Quiet down!" I warn him.
"Is it a bad time to vlog right now?" He asks.
"Yes. If you wanna vlog, go in the hallway or outside." I explain.
"Oh, shoot ok sorry." Logan apologizes.
"Kyra? When you were unconscious, did you envision anything?" I ask her.
"I don't remember... did we go to a movie yet?" She asks me. I shake my head.
"Maybe that's what you might've seen while you were unconscious!" I say.
"Young man, your time is up. Please leave now so I can take her pulse and check her blood pressure." The doctor says. As I turn to leave, Kyra stops me.
"Babe, I love you." She says. I walk back to the hallway. I look at Kyra one last time before we leave. I hope she's out soon. I say to myself. We walk out of the hospital and drive home.
○○○
"Jonah? Where you at?" I ask over the phone.
"Florida airport. 'Bout to leave. Why?" He asks.
"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that Kyra-" I try explain.
"Yes, I know. Jack told me about what happened with Kyra. That's why I'm ditching Playlist. Is she ok?" He apparently knows the whole story.
"I don't know. I haven't heard from the hospital yet." I sadly say.
"Ok well, I gotta catch my flight. I'll talk to you later. Peace." He ends the call.
"Peace..." I say after Jonah hung up.
"I call the hospital to check if they have any news about Kyra.
"Your call has been formatted to an automatic voice message system..." The voicemail reads the number.
"...is not available right now. Please leave your message after the beep." I wait for the beep to come.
Beep.
"Hey, this is Corbyn Besson and I would like to hear back from you guys to see if my girlfriend, Kyra Hendricks is ok. Thank you for taking care of her. Please call me back at this number as soon as possible." I end my message and hang up.
A few minutes later, I get a call back with the news.
What...did...I...DO?
What...is...WRONG with me?