Chapter 17 (Kyra)

•Month 1, Day 18•
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Kyra. Happy Birthday to you!" I wake her up to my beautiful singing voice.
"I got you a gift." Jack say, showing me a wrapped box.
"Thanks babe!" I say, tiredly and rip open the box.
"NMD'S?!? Thank you SOO much!!!" I hug him so tight that he could barely breathe. They were the all white pair with light blue on the rubber part.
"I'll let you get dressed. Come downstairs. My mom made us breakfast." He tells me.
The rest of our day was amazing. We did many special things!
○○○
•Month 1, Day 25•
Jack runs after me before I try to do anything stupid. Before he could get to me, I'm already in his younger sisters room, locked in, on the phone.
"I would like to set up my appointment in three hours..." she continues as Jack tries to pick the lock.
"KYRA! UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" He yells, while he bangs on the door. This is officially our first fight... ever.
"KYRA! DON'T MAKE ME BUST THIS DOOR DOWN...OK...YOU GIVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO-" I calmly open the door. I hug him tight, tears running down my face. He looks in my eyes.
"-hug you back." He says.
We stop hugging for a minute. He looks in my eyes again. We hug again.
"Babe, I'm sorry!" I cry.
"I forgive you, baby. I know you didn't mean to." His voice breaks.
"I promise that won't ever happen again." I let go of him. He puts his hands on my shoulders and kisses my forehead.
"I love you, Kyra." He smiles.
"I love you, Jack." I smile.
○○○
I still felt a little down but, I knew how to make me feel better. A duet song with Jack! I set up all the lights, the camera, the microphones, and stools. I call Jack and explain to him what I want him to do. I finally start.
"Hey guys! Today I'm going to be singing I'm the one by DJ Khlad. I have my boyfriend here to sing it with me!" I talk to the camera. I look at Jack. He starts playing the guitar slow. Then he sings.
"Yeah you lookin' at the truth, the money never lie, no."
"I'm the one, yeah. I'm the one." I continue. We finish singing the song and I outro my video.
"Thank you guys so much for watching! If you did enjoy, please leave a like and subscribe if you are new to my channel! Oh! And comment "Boyfriend" if you want more videos with Jack! I love you guys! Stay lit, peace!" I cover the camera lens. Jack takes his guitar off and sets it down on it's stand.
"Babe, I think you have a really good voice. If enough people see that video, you just might become famous!" He cheers me up.