Chapter 13 (Corbyn)

I call Kyra's phone to make sure that at least she's still alive.
Ring! Ring!
"Pick up, pick up, pick up." I mumble to myself
Ring! Ring!
I think about what I'm going to say.
Ring! Ring!
Will she answer?
Ring! Ring!
the ringing stops.
"Babe? Are you ok? I've been trying to call the hospital about a million times! What's wrong? Are you ok?" I say.
"I...uhh..." she hesitates.
"What?" I say with anger in his voice.
"Ok...I think I'm..." I cut her off.
"Yeah. I know. What are we gonna do with it?" I angrily ask.
"Look, babe, I know you're mad but, I think we should 'abort this mission' and wait until we're responsible enough." She suggests.
"You know what? No, no, no. First, did you cheat on me? If so, WHO WITH?!?" I yell.
"First, I don't think so. I think it was your fault! Otherwise, it could've been Jack..." she yells.
With Jack?? What is she? Crazy?
"You know what? It's. Over. I don't care what you do with it, but as long as it's not mine, we're over." I hang up. I throw my phone on my bed. Daniel walks in.
"Hey bud. What's wrong?" He sits next to me.
"Kybyn is over." I say.
"What happened." Daniel says.
"I'm too angry to say. Here...I-I'll write it down." I grab a piece of scratch paper and write the word down.
"Really? With who?" He says surprised.
"Your best friend. Our best friend." I hint.
"Jack? Or Zach?" He questions.
"Isn't it obvious? I mean think about it." I say.
○○○
"Hey Kyra, can you get me some water?" Jack asks. I saw him whisper something to her and then he thanked her.
○○○
"Kyra, I like you. Please don't tell Corbyn." I hear someone say. It sounded much like Jack or Zach.
○○○
"I can't live my life like this anymore. Jack, please, please don't get mad!" Kyra yells. If she doesn't want to be a maid, why did she sign up?
○○○
"Every week, she would spend less and less time in the house and she'd go outside more and more. When she's in the house, she hangs out mostly in Jack's room." I explain everything to Daniel.
"Those are good points. Put her aside. She did you wrong. She messed with the wrong man." Daniel says.
"You're right. She cheated on me." I say.
"Yeah...have you...seen Jack?" He asks.
"Yeah. He went to the hospital to visit Ky-...Ky-... it hurts to even try and say her name." I struggle.
"Well bud, you got Jonah, Zach and myself. Who needs a girl?" Daniel says. I look at him.
"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I look at him and ask.
"Yeah...Oh! I almost forgot! We have a date tonight! Sorry bro! Can't leave my girl!" He runs out of my room and I'm left alone. No girls, no friends, just silence.
BAM!!
Ok...maybe the sound of Daniel rummaging through his closet but besides that, I'm happy. I have one less thing to worry about.