Chapter 5 (Corbyn)

"Corbyn, can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks.
"Yeah, what's up?" I ask.
"I think I will be able to go on that date with you." She says.
"Ok, do we need to buy you an outfit?" I ask politely. I grab her waist. She looks at my hands.
"Um...yeah... I think so." She stumbles over her words. I kiss her forehead. She looks back to see if anyone was looking. I think back to when I was together with Christina.
I walked back in the studio. I smiled.
"She is your type!" Daniel says.
"You guys better stay like this!" Zach says.
○○○
Kyra and I get ready.
"Hey, uh, is this...good?" She asks. I can tell she's shy. I stare at her, trying to decide.
"Oh my gosh... I don't know! How about you try the other outfit?" I suggests. She walks out slowly as if she was a runway model.
"I think this is the one." She says. She smiles. We buy the outfit she chose and go to the shoe store next.
"Please???" She hangs on my shoulder, even though we're the same height.
"What?" I smile, look at her and ask.
"Can you please buy me these white and blue NMD's?" She begs. They're white all over with a light light and dark blue little part on the bottom rubber edge.
"Maybe... but what shoes do you want to wear for out date?" I ask her, thinking about secretly buying them and having one of the boys pick them up. Her birthday is coming pretty soon.
"I don't know! Buy me short boot heels. Light brown!" She says.
○○○
Friday comes around and I prepared a really cute surprise for her.
"Look at us! We could paint a perfect picture. About us! From your head to toe, I'll fit ya." I sweetly sing. Holding a red rose in my hand, I approach her slowly to the beat of my song 'Something Different'.
"Aww! Corbyn!" She blushes. I look at her, give her the rose and plant a soft kiss on her forehead.
"We better get going. I don't want to upset our Uber driver!" I say. "Uber driver". I got her a limo!
"Oh, ok." She says. Before she walks out, I tell her to put a blindfold on.
"What's this for? It's just an Uber." She asks.
"You'll see... ok... you can take it off now." I say. She takes off the blindfold.
"Aww! Corbyn! You did all of this for me?" She says.
"What? Am I not supposed to make you proud?" I say. She hugs me. I hug her back. I want to say those three words, but not yet.
"M'lady." I hold the door open for her.
"Thank you, sir." She smiles. I hop in right after she gets settled. I roll down the window.
"Bye guys!" I wave.
I waved with both of my hands to signal Jonah to go pick up the shoes she really wanted.
"What?" She asks.
"Nothing!" I say nervously.