Chapter 10 (Kyra)

"Guys?" Corbyn's voice echos through the house.
"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!" Logan yells as he vlogs.
"Are they out or something?" I ask. Corbyn runs to his room and comes back with tickets in his hands.
"Guys, Playlist is this weekend!!" He gives us our tickets and we rush to Logan's car. (Note: I know playlist is in May and the story is in November right now. I'm writing it only because I wanted to have some events that are happening now).
"Aww! Corbyn! Is this my early birthday present?" I sweetly ask.
"I guess you could count it as that!" He quickly says. We load in the 3 suit cases in the back of Logan's car.
○○○
"Guys, I'm so sorry I can explain. I-"
"Where were you? Our flight leaves in 10 minutes. We have to board on." Jonah says. They were mad.
"Guys," Corbyn says, catching his breath. "We'll catch the flight."
"Corbyn? I don't feel so good." I say. I fall.
○○○
"Corbyn? Where am I?" I mumble.
"Honey, you're in the hospital and who's Corbyn?" The doctor says.
"Corbyn is my boyfriend. I'm in the hospital?" I jerk my head left to face the doctor. She was wearing a periwinkle blue uniform and her head was covered with a black headscarf.
"What's your name?" I ask.
"My name is Rachida. You can call me Dr. Mahammed or Dr. M. If that's what you prefer." Dr. M. says.
"Can you get my boyfriend?" I beg.
"What's his name?" She asks.
"Corbyn. Corbyn Besson." I tell her. She walks out of the room to call him in. Corbyn walks in.
"Kyra! You're ok!" He rushes to hug me. A small teardrop, drips from his eye onto my shoulder.
"Why am I here? What happened?" I ask him, as if he would know the full story.
"Somehow, you passed out in the airport and now, you're here..." He explains.
Great! That didn't help... what airport? Who are the people standing outside?
"Corbyn, who are those people standing outside in he hallway?" I suspiciously ask.
"They're the Why Don't We boys, my friends? And the tall guy with the backpack, looking like a choch, is Logan. Why do you ask?" He says.
"Alright, I believe it is time for me to vlog this! HEY KYRA!" The tall, choch looking guy yells.
"Logan, this is a hospital, not a playground! Quiet down!" Corbyn warns him.
"Is it a bad time to vlog right now?" He asks.
"Yes. If you wanna vlog, go in the hallway or outside." Corbyn says.