Chapter 21 (Kyra)

"I'm so sorry!" I say, muffled in Jack's shoulder.
"I'm the one who should be sorry." He says.
"Babe, we need to talk." I say.
"Yeah, about what?" Jack asks.
How do I tell him that I'm back with Corbyn again? And that the test lied? I paid the doctor to say they were Jack's kids but, they really are Corbyn's. I just really love Jack too. Corbyn knows that I'm dating Jack, but he doesn't know that I'm engaged with him. Whenever I go over to Corbyn's, I take my ring off and hide it, but I always keep it with me.
"I ate a lot of soup last night." I lie.
"That's fine. You're feeding not one but three." He says, supportively. I hear a couple knocks. It's Corbyn.
"Hey Jack. Your mom told me Kyra was in the hospital and I thought I'd stop bye to see how she was." Corbyn says.
While Jack was too busy talking to Corbyn, I blew a kiss to Corbyn so Jack wouldn't see.
PLEASE don't say anything about our engagement!! I pray.
"Well she's doing fine, right babe? Now, what do you want?" Jack asks Corbyn.
" I just wanted to talk to her... alone?" Corbyn says.
"Let me think abou it." Jack says. He finally walks out of the room and tells Corbyn that he can talk to me for 10 minutes.
"Hey." He says.
"Hi." I answer back.
"I wish I could kiss you but, you know, not while he's here." Corbyn says.
"Corbyn? Did you call Zach or anyone else by chance?" I ask.
"Yeah, I called the rest of the band because it's like you're their little sister. Not mine or Jack's, just Zach's, Daniel's, and Jonah's." Corbyn explains.
"When will they be coming?" I ask.
"Soon. Maybe in like 5 minutes." He says. Without thinking, I hug Corbyn in front of Jack and say, "I love you, Corbyn.". I then saw from the corner of my eye, Jack. Standing cross-armed and staring.
"What are you doing?" He asks me.
"Jack! I...uh...was just trying to reach for my blanket and I said 'I love you' because I love my blanket. I said 'Corbyn' after that because I wanted him to give it to me." I lie. I think up excuses really quick. I just HOPE he bought it.
"Well you could've just asked." Corbyn says.
"OR! You could've called me to keep you warm, you know, since I'm your boyfriend?" He says.
"Are you trying to make me jealous because, it's not working!" Corbyn says.
"No, I'm just saying, if you try to do anything to your ex. You DO know that she's going to have my kids." Jack says. Corbyn looks at my bulging stomach.
"Yeah, and why would I want to 'try anything' if she already...never mind." Corbyn explains.
"Jack, can you get the doctor? I feel nauseous." I act and lie.
"Ok babe." Jack hurriedly rushes to find my doctor.
"Where did we leave off, babe?" Corbyn takes my hand.
"I believe here." I lean in for a kiss. Corbyn and I kiss until we hear footsteps in a distance. I quickly go back to my nauseous stage.
"I feel like I want to throw up but, I can't." I say. Corbyn gets up and stands next to Jack. I squirm in my bed and then "pass out". The doctor takes my pulse and it seems normal. Jack sits down next to me and tries to keep me company. Jack hangs his head in sadness.
"What did you do?" Jack softly says.
"I didn't do anything!" Corbyn argues back.
"Well you obviously did something!" Jack yells. The doctor leaves.
"Fine. I still have feelings for her but, all I did was kiss her." Corbyn admits. One of the boys come. It's Daniel.
"Maybe it's like a fairy tale and she will only wake up if her true love kisses her." Daniel gives an idea.
"Ok... I would NEVER let you do this but, Corbyn, you go ahead and kiss her and see if you're her true love." Jack says. I feel his soft lips touch mine. I refuse to get up.
"Let me try again." Corbyn begs.
"Ok fine..." Jack agrees. Once again, Corbyns soft lips touch mine for two seconds. Still, I refuse to get up.
"Sorry! Tough luck, Corbyn." Jack meanly says.
"Ok then, go ahead, Jack." Corbyn sarcastically says. I have to get up on this one. Jack's kiss is better than Corbyn's. His kiss lasts longer and feels nicer. His lips are softer and smoother. Five seconds and his lips are off mine. I slowly open my eyes and look over to Jack.
"Babe?" I barely speak out.
"Yes?" He says. I wrap my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back.
"I love you." I speak out. I look at Daniel then at Corbyn. I start crying and realize what I've lost. I might've lost the most caring soul in the universe. Jack and I stop hugging and he lays beside me.
"When our kids meet their father, they must be really happy to have you as their father." I cheesily say.
"Would now be a good time to tell you that I know what genders they are?" Jack surprises me.
"Please tell me!" I impatiently say. Corbyn looks at me in shock.
"What? That's great! What do you think you want to name them?" Corbyn says.
"Maybe both be a name that could be a girl's name and boy's name." Jack and I look at each other as I say. I look at Daniel.
"What are you looking at?" Jack asks and laughs.
"Perfect." I say.
"What? Are you talking to me?" Daniel asks.
"No, I mean I have the names. I won't tell you the names until Jack tells me the genders." I say, peckishly.
"That seems fair." Jack says. He touches my nose and smiles. I let out a little chuckle.