Chapter 7 (Corbyn)

She has no idea.
"Hey, um, where are we going again?" She asks.
"Corybn? Hello? Earth to Corbyn!" She says.
"What?" I ask.
"Do you ever listen to me? Get off your phone!" She yells.
"I'm sorry! I was just updating my Facebook status!" I say.
I was just gonna put 'single'!
"So people know that we're dating?" She gets upset. I don't think she wants people knowing that I'm dating her.
○○○
The limo comes to a sudden stop.
"We're here." I say. 'Cheesecake Factory' the sign reads.
Yes, I surprised her with a...
"Birthday dinner." I say.
"Um, Corbyn, you do know that my birthday isn't until next week?" She says.
"Yeah, but I'm busy that day." I explains. Busy with prepping her birthday party!
"Come on, our seats are waiting, my Queen." I sweetly say. I bow.
"Aww, thanks, my King." She curtsy to me.
○○○
Just as we were getting ready to leave, my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Who is it?" She whispers.
"Grandma, did you try calling dad and call me by accident?" I ask my grandma. She giggles a little bit.
Her laugh is so cute!
"Oh my goodness. His number is not mine, that's for sure... ok... bye grandma!" I hang up.
"My grandma always mixes up my number with my dads." I explain. Our limo is still there and as always, I open the door for her then hop right in.
○○○
"Thanks for the ride and the flower, babe." She says. I smile. I put my hands on her waist and she puts hers around my neck. We kiss and walk inside.
"Wow, the house is cleaner than I ever had it clean!" She says, surprised.
"I have to go, Corbyn. It's been really fun! Love you, babe, bye." With one last kiss, she walked out and went home.
○○○
I call Logan.
"Yo! My girl is coming be really loud." I say.
"What? Why?" He asks.
"Just pretend you're vlogging!" I whisper shout. Not a moment too soon, Logan yells, "THAT'S MY BOY!" really loud.
"Now look in the hallway, is she there?" I ask.
"No she just walked in her apartment. Sorry bro." He says. I sigh.
"Alright bro, sorry to bother you." I say.
"Nah, bro, its cool. Talk to you later bro." Logan hangs up.