Chapter 8 (Kyra)

Logan. Logan Paul. Logan Alexander Paul. He moved into my apartment complex around the same time I did. He's probably recording a vlog. I think to myself. I mean, what else could he be doing?
I set my stuff down and lock my apartment door. I take a long warm shower in two in the morning. Afterward, I get dressed in my pajamas and my phone rings.
"Hey babe." Corbyn says from the other side of the line.
"Sup. Whatcha doing? Why'd you call me this late?" I ask.
"I can't sleep because you've been running around in my head all. Night. Long." He chuckles.
"Aww! Same, but I'm actually feeling a little tired. Good night babe, love you!" I say.
"Night, love you too babe." He warmly says. I hang up and fall asleep.
○○○
The next morning, I wake up to the sound of my doorbell. I check my phone to see what time it was. 8:43am it read. I open the door to see no one other than...
"Logan? What are you doing up so early?" I ask still messy haired and yawning (comment here if you actually yawned, like me).
"Hey, I need you for my vlog." He says.
"Why?" I ask. He spins his camera around in his hand.
"Because I want to do the couples challenge with you." He shocks me. I stop in the middle of yawning.
"You do know I'm dating Corbyn, right?" I remind him.
"Yeah, I mean I can invite him over and you guys could do the couple challenge with each other." He suggests. I agree and close the door.
By the time I dress up and text Corbyn, it's already 9:20am.

Me: Morning babe

Corbyn: Morning, you woke me up...it's all good though. :)

Me: Do you know Logan wants us to do a couples challenge with each other?

Corbyn: Yeah he told me about that.

Me: What do you wanna do?

Corbyn: I don't know, how about who can sing better? ;)

Me: Otay, sure! That'll be interesting!

Twenty Minutes Later●
Before Corbyn walks into Logan's apartment, where I'm waiting, Logan is filming his vlog.
"Hey guys, I want you to meet the new girl my vlogs! Kyra!" Logan proudly introduces me.
"Hey guys!" I say excitedly.
"Right now, I'm waiting for her boyfriend to come over and he should be here any minute." He says to his camera. Corbyn walks in.
"Aye, it's my boy, Corbyn!" He says.
"Hey what's up man, how you been?" Corbyn shakes Logan's hand.
"Great man. Listen, before we start, how old are you Corbyn?" He asks.
"18." He says.
"Ok, ok. And Kyra, what about you?" He asks.
"Me? I'm 16 going to be 17 next week." I explain.
"Ok, ok. So Corbyn and Kyra are going to do the couples challenge. They are going to see, since they both love music, who sings better out of the two of them. This should be interesting." He explains.
"There'll be a poll on the top right corner for you ti vote who did better. Just click on the 'i' icon, and it should let you take the poll." Corbyn says.
○○○
After that session was over, Logan, Corbyn and I, went to the Why Don't We boys' house.
Does Corbyn know yet?
I planned a pretty big surprise for him. Our birthdays fall on the same week, but mine is the 23rd of November, two days before his. (Note: My birthday isn't actually in November.) I bought Corbyn a new iPhone that I think he'll really love. It's a gold iPhone 7 plus. But that isn't the only surprise.