Chapter 23 (Jack)

"I'm so sorry!" Kyra says, muffled in my shoulder.
"I'm the one who should be sorry." I say.
"Babe, we need to talk." She says.
"Yeah, about what?" I ask.
"I ate a lot of soup last night." She admits.
"That's fine. You're feeding not one but three." I say, supportively. I hear a couple knocks. It's Corbyn.
"Hey Jack. Your mom told me Kyra was in the hospital and I thought I'd stop bye to see how she was." Corbyn says.
"Well she's doing fine, right babe? Now, what do you want?" I ask Corbyn.
"I just wanted to talk to her... alone?" Corbyn says.
"Let me think abou it." I say. Standing cross-armed and staring, I look at Kyra.
"What are you doing?" I ask her.
"Jack! I...uh...was just trying to reach for my blanket and I said 'I love you' because I love my blanket. I said 'Corbyn' after that because I wanted him to give it to me." She says.
"Well you could've just asked." Corbyn says.
"OR! You could've called me to keep you warm, you know, since I'm your boyfriend?" I say.
"Are you trying to make me jealous because, it's not working!" Corbyn says.
"No, I'm just saying, if you try to do anything to your ex. You DO know that she's going to have my kids." I say.
"Yeah, and why would I want to 'try anything' if she already...nevermind." Corbyn explains.
"Jack, can you get the doctor? I feel nauseous." She says.
"Ok babe." I hurriedly rush to find her doctor.
"Excuse me, ma'am. My girlfriend is feeling nauseous and I'm really aorried about her. Can you please come?" I beg he doctor. She nods and I run down the hallway to catch Corbyn sitting as I left him. He takes Kyra's hand.
"I feel like I want to throw up but, I can't." Kyra says. I see Corbyn squeeze her hand before he gets up and stands next to me. The doctor takes her pulse. I sit down next to her to try and keep her company. I hang my head in sadness.
"What did you do?" I softly say.
"I didn't do anything!" Corbyn argues back.
"Well you obviously did something!" I yell. The doctor leaves.
"Fine. I still have feelings for her but, all I did was kiss her." Corbyn admits. One of the boys come. It's Daniel.
"Maybe it's like a fairy tale and she will only wake up if her true love kisses her." Daniel gives an idea.
"Ok... I would NEVER let you do this but, Corbyn, you go ahead and kiss her and see if you're her true love." I say, cringing. I prefer not to look.
"Let me try again." Corbyn begs.
"Ok fine..." I agree. I was relieved.
"Sorry! Tough luck, Corbyn." I meanly say.
"Ok then, go ahead, Jack." Corbyn sarcastically says. I know my kiss is better than Corbyn's. My kiss lasts longer and feels nicer. I know that my lips are softer and smoother. Five seconds and my lips are off hers. She slowly opens her eyes and looks over to me.
"Babe?" She barely speaks out.
"Yes?" I say. She wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I hug her back.
"I love you." She speaks out. She starts crying. Kyra and I stop hugging and I lay beside her.
"When our kids meet their father, they must be really happy to have you as their father." Kyra says.
"Would now be a good time to tell you that I know what genders they are?" I surprise her.
"Please tell me!" She impatiently says.
"What? That's great! What do you think you want to name them?" Corbyn says.
"Maybe both be a name that could be a girl's name and boy's name." Kyra and I look at each other as she says. She looks at Daniel.
"What are you looking at?" I ask and laugh.
"Perfect." She says.
"What? Are you talking to me?" Daniel asks.
"No, I mean I have the names. I won't tell you the names until Jack tells me the genders." She says, peckishly.
"That seems fair." I say. I touche her nose and smiles. She lets out a little chuckle.
Soon, Zach and Jonah arrive.
"How is she?" Zach asks.
"She's doing fine." I look over at Zach and say.
"Jack?" Kyra says.
"Yeah?" I say.
"I need a hug." She starts to tear up. I hug her and as I do, I simply just tell her the genders.
"YES!! The names will be perfect!" She excitedly says.
"So, you promised me the names? What are they?" I ask.
"Danielle and Daniel. I dedicate the name to Daniel." She smiles. His head looks up from the ground. I feel suspicious...