Chapter 5 : Letters by Who?

Yuna's Pov

I was sitting in the bed, looking out the window when i heard the door opened and closed. I turn to the door and saw Min Ji came. I smiled at her.

"Unnie,Someone gave you letters."She says as she give me the letter.

"Huh? Who is it from?"I asked.

"I don't know. I just saw it by the doorstep."She replied. I smiled and opened the letter.

Hello Yuna

How are you? I heard your feeling better. Well thats a good thing.

-admirer101

How could this happen? Everyday , i accept letters from an unknown person. This totally creep me out. I sighed and looked at Min Ji and looked back to the letter.

~●~●~●

Night come when i planned to tell it to my brothers. This is creeping me out. Aish! But sure they will scold me for accepting letters from an unknown person. I called all my brothers to my room, like having a meeting.

"O-oppa?"

"What is it baby?"Asked Kris oppa.

"Yeah why did you call all of us?"Asked again Lay oppa. I sighed.

"Oppa's, i've been recieving letters and unknown text from an unknown person and it totally creep me out."I said. They were all suprised.

"What? Do you recieve it everyday?!"Asked Chanyeol oppa.

"Ne Oppa."I replied.

"Gosh. This is so frustrating."Suho hyung states.

"Oppa, what are we gonna do?"Asked Min Ji.

"We have to find a way. There should be a CCTV."Said Chen oppa.

"I'll go to the Police and see what i can do."Said D.O oppa.

"Be careful oppa."I said before he leaves.

Kyungsoo's Pov

I head out to my car and slowly motion away from the dorm heading towards the police station. As i arrived there, i went out of my car and step inside.

"Oh,What can i help you Sir?"A police came towards me asked.

"I'm here to report something."I said. He lead me the way to the office, to ask me questions.

"What is it Sir?"He asked.

"My sister has been recieving letters and text from an unknown person. And this happen like everyday."I said.

"Hmm. Do you have the letters or the text messages?"He asked.

"Ne."I said as i grabbed Yuna's phone and all the letters. He took some read it all.

"Does your sister dating someone? Or a friend perhaps?"He asked. I think hard of possible who might give this letter to Yuna.

"Nothing."I replied back. He sighed.

"Well, We look out the CCTV of the place."He said.

"Kamsamida."I said as i bowed and leave.

~●~●~●~

I grabbed my phone and dialed Suho hyung's number.

"Hyung,Police will look on it and investigate. Aigoo, What is happening now?"I said frustrated of what is happening.

"Ohh. Arraseo. Come home quick,okay?"I smiled and nodded.

"Yes."I hunged up.

~●~●~●

A/N: How was it? Tell me any suggestions you have. 💖