Chapter 31 : Looking Back at the Past

Jung Soon's Pov

I'm going back home. I'm gonna look at the past. The place where Yuna and I became friends. I rode my car , heading towards Ilsan. We both grew up there and we also became friends there. As i arrived at Ilsan, everything here seems to be quiet like what it used to be.

I parked my car near the park and spend my time here alone. None of the hyung's nor Yuna knows that i'm here. For now,i wanna be alone to fullly clear my mind. Then everything went back. I remembered everything.

From the past.

It was Sunday afternoon, when Mom left us for another guy. She told me she was going to marry the guy because of Money. Dad was so depressed that he spent his time drinking and smoking. My brother, also spends his time playing with girls. I was 8years old that time and i have no one to approach to. Our family was a mess, my life was so depressed and stress. I don't know what do. So i planned to go to my Mom and begged her to let me stay with her.

"Mom, Please! Dad is spending his time drinking alcohol and so as Hyung."I said as i hold her Hand ,begging. She pushed me away causing me to fell down to the ground.

"That's the reason why, i'm leaving you and your dad. You have no other thoughts in your Mind but to mess your life. Your Dad is poor as he is and i can't live with him without buying me what i want. In this place ,i can be finally what i wanted to be. A Queen. Being served and being taken care of. So go back to your Dad and never even dare to see me."She said as she slams the door infront of me, leaving me alone in tears. That, i really have to no choice but to continue studying and making our lives better.

Everytime , i go to school. Students would tease and bully me because Mom left us. They would say that i' a useless Son ,that i'm nothing but a piece of trash. That time, the kids were stealing my bread. The only bread i have. The only food i have. I have no money ,nor food. I was a totally nothing.

"YA! HANDS OF HIM!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"Then someone shouted at them. I tilted my head up and saw the new student in our class, Kim Yuna was standing there. Everyone adores her. She's pretty and nice.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE'S HUNRGY?!"She grabbed the bread from the kid and hand it back to me.

"Better stay away from him!"She said and the kids started running away. She sat beside me and smiled.

"Are you okay?"She asked. I tilt my head and nod.

"Those kids won't bully you anymore. I will be here and save you from them."She nicely said.

That time, i felt revived again. I felt like someone do care for me. We've been friends since then. We both helped each other and make each other happy. She became my only friend. We also both entered the same school when we went to HighSchool. Some students mistaken us , a couple. But really, we were just friends. Friends.

"Yuna--shi? I will be in America for college."I said to her. She looked at me with a tears of eyes.

"Really? When are you coming back?"She asked.

"I don't know."I answered. Yes,i save money for me to go to America and finish my college there. To be honest, none of my parents know. Not even my brother. I didn't care to tell them, because they wouldn't even care.

"I have no rights to stop you. Its your dream your chasing. But please safe for me!"She said. I smiled and gave her a long lasting hug.

After that, i was finally going to America. She came with me to the airport instead of my parents. But i understand. I'm used to it.

"Goodluck there! Please be safe!"She gave me a keychain.

"Take this with you. In that keychain, you would remember me."She said. I smiled and gave her a hug before going.

That ,i went to America and study hard for college. I became Scholar and i also became Top 1 in our university. I also became the School Representatives for quizzes and sport championship. Everyone there loved and adored me. After that, i send Dad 1,000 dollars and same for my brother. That time, they would usually call me and ask me if i'm okay or am i eating well. Mom also knew about me winning Quiz Shows, she also calls me but i reject her calls. I also did part time jobs by selling Cars. That is where a costumer discovered how smart and talented i was and she gave me 2 million dollars and she told me to build my own dream company and i thanked her and did what she told me to do.

I build my own Car Company. I was young that time and really didn't know how to run a company. Suddenly, Dad camed to America and promised to help me. He changed a lot. He quit drinking and making his life happy. That time , my company became one of the most popular and richest company.

End.

Making me remember those things makes me happy. No words can express, the happiness i'm feeling. My brother went to the Military and Dad continues his Job as the meantime CEO of AJS Company. Still i'm the CEO of the company but i also need to focus in studying. How lucky am i?

~●~●~●~

End ! Hope you like it. Please vote and comment! 💗

Question : What do you think is Liza planning to right now?