Chapter 32 : A Sudden Guest

"M--mom?"

"J-jung Soon?! Jung Soon , my son!"She ran towards me and gave me a hug. I was shocked that i didn't even hugged her back.

"I miss you, Son. I never expect you to be this good. I'm sorry for leaving you behind."She apologize.

"I'm fine. You don't have to apologize."I said as i bring her hand down.

"Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend or what? Can i see her?"She asked random questions which is a hit annoying. I sighed and looked at her.

"No  I'm not married. Yes ,i have a girlfriend. You can enjoy the party and leave when your done. Excuse me. I have some things to do."I said as i walked away but she grabbed my arm.

"Are you mad?"She ask with that deep tone of her voice. I faced her and said.

"What if i am? Can you do anything about it?"I said feeling irritated.

"I only did for you. I need money for you and your brother. We were in crisis that time and i needed money so bad."She said. I sighed.

"YOU COULD HAVE WORKED HARD INSTEAD OF MARRYING A RICH MAN. You have no idea, what i've been throught with only one bread in my hand! Without home, without family, without friends! I was alone. I sleep under the tunnel feeling scared of the dark! But where were you? YOU WERE THERE, LIVING LIKE A QUEEN! YOU EVEN PUSHED ME!!"I yelled madly. For 12 years of my life, i have been waiting to shout my anger at her. Yes she is my mother but for what i know that's now how a mother treat her son.

"I--m sorry. I'm sorry , my son!"She tried to begged but i walked away and leave her there alone.

I walked out of the venue and bumped into my brother. He looked at me with curiousity.

"Jung Soon-ya? Are you okay?"He asked.

"Mom is there. I hate to see her!"I said as i walked away.

I don't wanna remember back the pain she had given me and my brother,including Dad. She did alot of things that made us poor. She's a mother! How could she even do that to her own child? If you were in my position ,  i know you will understand what i'm feeling. Being alone without a mother. I don't need a money! All i need is a family!

~●~●

I'm done updating!
Read the 3 books of Exo's little daughter to understand more about this. Vote and comment!