Chapter 21 : Because of You

Someone's Pov

I'm finally going back to Seoul to get back what i left. The man i loved. I'm coming back for you. As i arrived at Seoul. The fresh air approached me.
Hi I'm Back! Choi Liza imnida!

I rode a taxi, going to SM Entertainment. I'm gonna get my man back. As i arrived their, i spotted Luhan oppa and Xiumin oppa buying coffee. I went out of the taxi and was about to approached them when i saw a girl (my age) approached them.

"Who the hell is she?"I asked to myself , as i keep my eye on her.

Yuna's Pov

Today I'm with Luhan and Xiumin oppa. We just came from the Dance Room and planning to buy coffee for my brothers.

"Lets go!"Said Luhan opp as we went back inside the Entertainment and head back to the Dance Room.

"Your order is here~!"I happily said as i hand them their coffee.

"Thank You Princess!"Said Jung Soon oppa , as he winked at me. I heard my brothers 'Ayieee' 'Ooo~'. I laughed went the door slammed open. I look to the door and saw a girl entering the room.

"L--liza?"I heard Jung Soon called the girl , Liza. Is she Choi Liza? Omo~

"OPPA!"Liza was suprised to see Jung Soon.

"What are you doing here?!"Asked Jung Soon oppa , as he dragged me behind him.

"I'm asking you that question. Why are you here?!. You ran away from our marriage back at America!"Liza yelled as she looked at Jung Soon.  So, she's the ex girlfriend of Jung Soon oppa.

"And so? I ran because i don't love you. I didn't want to marr you!"Jung Soon oppa answered seriously.

"What's going on? Liza can you lower down your voice. There are other idols who are busy. Your disturbing them!"Said Chanyeol oppa.

"I don't care! I'm here to bring Jung Soon back to me, so we can get married!"Liza said.

"I WONT MARRY YOU!! NEVER!! BECAUSE OF YOU, MY LIFE CHANGED! YUNA AND I WERE SEPERATED  DUE TO YOUR FATHER'S COMPANY!"Jung Soon yelled madly.

(*background music* : Park HyungSik - Because of You)

"I love someone else , Liza. And that's not you."Jung Soon oppa as, he held my hand and dragged me away from Liza.

What is going on? I'm confused. Jung Soon oppa is mad and crying.

~●~●~

Such a short update. Last update for today. ♡ vote and comment.