Chapter 17 : Introducing Jung Soon

Sehun's Pov

"Hyung lets just go near her!"I said to Kai hyung. I hurriedly went near them without looking back at Kai.

As i went near them, they were laughing. I called out Yuna's name. She turn her head and was suprised.

"O--oppa?"She was shocked. "Yuna?"I smiled.

~●~●

Exo's dorm.

We arrived at the dorm filled with anxiousness and nervous heart. I breathe in and out , as i opened the door.

"Guys!"I called out to them as Yuna and the guy followed us. They all went down and got suprised to see Yuna.

"Yuna!"Chanyeol hyung came running down from the stairs and widely hugged Yuna.

"How are you? Where have you been? We have been looking for you?"Suho asked multiple questions.

"I'm fine oppa. Jung Soon and I stayed at Busan for a couple of months."She replied.

Yuna's Pov

"I'm fine oppa. Jung Soon and I stayed at Busan for a couple of months."I said holding Jung Soon's asked.

"Who is he?"Asked Lay oppa. I sighed and glared at Jung Soon oppa.

"Can we talk in the kitchen?"I said. We all went to the kitchen and have a serious conversation.

"Jung Soon is the guy who abducted Min Ji and Me. But he didn't killed the 20 girls nor married them. They were all Jung Soon's employee's. Jung Soon did that because he was afraid to face the people he left for 15years. Oppa he's not a bad guy. He's my childhood friend and first love. Don't even dare to report her the police."I explained. They were all suprised and shocked.

"Y--you met him in Busan,right?"asked Chen oppa. I nod.

"Arraseo. I'm happy your back. That's all. If he's your friend then he will be our friend too. If he's a family to you then we'll treat him as a family."Said Suho oppa. I smiled and held Jung Soon's hand and smiled at him.

"Btw, What is your job?"asked Baekhyun oppa. I looked at Jung Soon and smiled.

"I worked and Study at the same time. My dad is the CEO of AJS Company and I'm the Vice President."Jung Soon confidently answered. All my brother's jaw dropped widely.

"Wow~ Where do you lived?"Asked Kris oppa. "I lived at the Cloud House. That's my own house. I lived with my 2 brothers, Ahn Jung Shin and Ahn Jung Hyun."Answered Jung Soon.

"Wow! You mean the ric-richest house in Korea?"-Lay oppa. Jung Soon chuckled and nod. "Yes."

"Wow! I can't believe it. "Sehun oppa eyes widened. We all laughed and smile to each other.

~●~●~

After the conversation and the dinner.

Jung Soon and I had a walk in the Park. We were eating some Pop Sticks.  I spotted the playground. I grabbed Jung Soon's hand and ran over the swing and seat.

"Oppa, Mianhae."I sincerily apologize. He looked at me and said. "Huh? About what?"He asked. I sighed. "My brothers asked you tons of questions."I said. He chuckled and said "Ani. It's okay. I was also interested about them."He said. I smiled and looked at him as he eat the Pop Sticks.

Wish i  could hangout and stay with him forever. I miss him!

~●~●

How was it?
Vote and comment.