Chapter 7 : Abducted

Min Ji's Pov

I was walking down the road ,going home. I came from the Grocery and bought some stuffs. It was a dark and quiet road. I felt something very unusual. I feel like someone's following me. I turned around and saw nobody. I walk even faster but then suddenly some grabbed and covered my mouth.

I was put in the back of the car. I saw a Man driving the car.

"W-w-ho are you?."I asked. I saw my hands tied. But the man didn't respone at all.

"W--ho are you?. Where are you bringing me?"I asked again. He stopped the car and punched me, making me passed out.

~●~●~

Yuna's Pov

"Oppa?"I called out to Chen oppa who was sitting beside me.

"Ne?"He said."Did Min Ji came back already?"I asked.

"I don't know. Why?"He said. "She's gone for 2hours already."I said.

"What? Where did she go?"He asked feeling worried.

"She was just going to the Grocery to buy some stuffs but she haven't comeback yet."I said. He was worried. He ran out of my room and asked the other members. The most worried was Xiumin oppa.

"Oppa?!!"No response.

"Oppa?!!"I called out even louder but no Respone. I planned to stand up but i couldn't.

"They must left and forget about me."I said myself. I find myself crying.

Xiumin's Pov

We all left the dorm to find Min Ji. Where is my sister? I was already in tears. We even forgot to say goodbye to Yuna.

We all looked for her ,in the possible place she could be. The mall, The Grocery, the Cafe Shop but she wasn't there. We've been looking for her , for 4hours already.

Min Ji's Pov

I woke up in an unusual place. My body is sore and i couldn't barely move. I scream when i saw a man sitting infront of me. I move back hitting my back against the wall. He stood up and slowly walk towards me.

"Your so pretty , don't you know."He started speaking. I scream asking for help but once he came close , he grabbed my cheeks and said.

"You better quiet! Or i else i kill your friend."He shouted showing me the picture of Yuna. I stayed quiet.

"Do-d-on't kill her. Pleasee!"I begged. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't kill her if only you do something for me."He said as he looked at me in the face.

"W-what is it?"I asked. "Marry me."He said. I was suprised. I cry and cry.

~●~●~

Baekhyun's Pov

It was useless. We haven't found Min Ji yet. Xiumin hyung was the most sad out of all of us. We went back home to dorm hoping that Min Ji already went home.

"MIN JI-YAA! MIN JI!!"Xiumin started calling out her name but no response. He fall down in the floor crying. We all comforted him.

I went to Yuna's room and find her there sleeping. I sat beside her and caress her hair. Sorry baby. Sorry for leaving you without saying goodbye.

~●~●~●~

How was it? Please leave a nice comment ♡