Chapter 31 : AJS @1ST YEAR

Today is My Company's 1st Year Anniversary and everyone in the company are busy preparing for the Party. I came with my Secretary/Bestfriend Park Ho Joon.

"Hyung, Everything is fine."He said as he follows me from behind.

"Jinjja? Thats good to hear."I said.

"What is there to prepare?"I asked as we walk inside the Company.

"Well, the banner is ready. Only the food and tables are need to be check."He said. I stop and face him.

"Lets go check it then."I said and we went to the Rooftop where the Food Manager is.

"Ms. Jung?"I called out to her. She turned around and smiled at us.

"Oh,CEO Ahn! Hi Sir! What can i do for you?"She asked as she smiled.

"Are the food and tables ready?"I asked.

"Yes sir. Everything is ready."She confidently answered.

"Good! Good job!"I said as she bowed and thanked me.

I went back to my office and stand by the glass pane with my hands inside my front pocket. Is Yuna doing okay? How is she? Is she eating well? All i think about right now is Yuna. After that accident, it could have been possible hard for her. I grabbed my phone and called Chen Hyung.

"Yeobseyo?"-Chen hyung

"Hyung, This is Jung Soon."

"Oh Jung Soon! Is there something wrong?"He asked.

"Ani. I just wanna know how Yuna is doing. Is she doing okay?"I asked.

"Ahh. Yes she's fine. The doctor camed earlier and told us that her injury is healing really well but her heart is isn't that good."He answered.

"Huh? What do you mean? Is there away to cure it?"I asked feeling worried.

"I don't know.But the doctor will come back here tomorrow."He said. I sighed and nod.

"Arraseo. Thank You Hyung~"I bidgoodbye and hunged up.

What should i do? She's in a great danger with her heart. Aigooo~ I check out that time and it's 5:45pm in the afternoon. I head out and went over to the Rooftop. My secretary came along as we ride the elevator.

"When will the party start?"I asked.

"Around 6pm."He answered. I nod. As we heard the sound 'ting' The elevator door opened and we walk over the Rooftop. The set up, the decorations and the food,the tables,the stage is pretty good. I smiled.

"Btw, Your brother is dismissed from military. He will be here soon."He said. I smiled and nod.

~●~●~●

The Party is Starting.

All the guests and employee's in their hot and stunning dresses are having fun talking and feeling the music played by the DJ. It's like a night club but it isn't. It's for thr 1st Year Anniversary of my company and everyone really enjoyed and love their work here in my  company. I treated them well and treated them more than an employee. I went to the stage to have my word of wisdom.

"Good Evening Everyone! My dear Employee's , Staff and Valuable Guests. Thank you for sparing your time coming and having fun in this event. I would like thank you to my dear employee's who did everything they can to be succesfully #1 in the World. I treat you as a family and not as an employee. Thank you for your hardworks and sacrifices. Hope you do well and continue to work here on, AJS. Godbless and Have fun! Thank You!"I said and bowed. Everyone clapped their hands and went i went down stage they all grabbed my hand for an handshake.

When i walk towards my table, i spotted a familiar face. A face that looks like Mom. I walk near her and shocked when it was really her!

"M-mom?"

~●~●~●

Vote and comment please! Tell me your thoughts and suggestions!
Chapter 32 later!