Chapter 15 : The Memories We Had

I still couldn't believe that it was Jung Soon. That's why he looks so familiar. Today, Were planning to hangout and visit the old places we've been when were still kids.

"S-o, You have a boyfriend?"It suprised me when Jung Soon suddenly asked me that questions. I really can't answer it. I mean, He's my first love and I'm his first love.

"Lets go there!"I pointed out at the beach, changing the topic. I hope he won't notice it. Lets just say , i didn't hear it.

"Are you really sure about running the AJS Company?"I asked while we walk down the shore.

"Yes. I had been dreaming about it. You know that!. I told you that."He replied. Ahh. He did told me.

"Yuna-aa. When i come back from America, I would really like to build my own company. It has been my dream. Please help me!"He told me as we were waiting for his flight.

"Of course. Help me with my dream too,okay?"I smiled as i nod to it.

That's right. I did told him that i would help him.

"Ahh~. Right. I will help you"I said and smiled. He smiled back as he hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled. If only this hug could last forever.

Art Center Musuem

Today were at the Musuem. This were Jung Soon and I usually hang out when were kids. When we are bored, or in pain or suffering from a problem, we can't handle. We always come here to see beautiful paintings and portrays. This make us happy. We could express our thoughts ,through the painting.

"It's still here."I looked at Jung Soon as he was staring at a painting. I go near to him and saw the painting he was looking at.  It's the painting that Jung Soon and I love. The painting is about a two friends, sitting in the middle of the woods and its raining. They were sharing umbrella. They were having a nice conversation, under the rain , in the woods. There were animals around them, looking at them happily.

"Wow~. It's still here. Our favorite painting. Wow~ I never believe it."I said as i was amazed. It's already about 10 or 12 years.

"Remember when you told me that the animals admire them. I never thought the animals can have those kind of thoughts in there minds. How cute."I chuckled at his statement.

"Right. They seem to like the scenario there looking at."I said as i smile , looking at the painting. Then I looked at Jung Soon, he was staring at me. Those eyes of his, those lips. They were perfect. He pulled me into a hug.

*insert background music keke~*

I hugged him back so tight , not wanting to let go. I heard him said.

"I miss you. I missed you so much."He said ,As i hear him sob. I smiled to myself.

Even though you have been apart for years. There always be something that will be bring you back together. Its like a puzzle . When you lost one piece of puzzle, no matter how hard you search for it. It will always comeback and show up in the right time. I believe this is the right now for Jung Soon and I.

~●~●~●\

How was it? Was the a bit sweet or not? Leave your thoughts down the comment section, so i can have an idea of what to do next. Pleaseee! Vote! Saranghae ♡