Chapter 18 : Jealousy

Yuna's Pov

Morning came and my face looks swollen. I heard noises from downstairs. I head out and saw Hyukjun talking with Baekhyun and Chen oppa. I also saw Jung Soon in the kitchen helping Kyungsoo oppa in cooking. I forgot. Jung Soon is a great cook.

I slowly went take steps down when Jung Soon saw me. He smiled and came towards me. I gulped.

"O--ppa."I smiled at him. All the members eyes landed to us especially Hyukjun.

"Did you sleep well? I made you breakfast. Lets go eat!"He held my and dragged me to the kitchen. He held the chair for me and told me to sit. As i sit down, he hand me the pork stew he made.

"Eat."He said. I smiled and took a big bite of it. My eyes widened as i remembered the taste. The taste , his Mom always make for us.

"Is this Mom's recipe?"I asked smiling so happily. "Yes. I called her awhile ago and asked for the recipe. After this lets go our and go out for  a date."He happily said as he washed the dishes. I look over at Hyukjun and he walked away.  I stood up and followed him outside.

"Hyukjun!"I called out to him. He turn around and faced me. "What?"He coldy asked. "Are you okay?"I asked. He smirked and said "After i see you flirting with that guy, your asking me if i'm okay. Are you dating that guy?!"He madly asked. I sighed and said.

"He's my friend and my first love! If ir wasn't for him, i would be somewhere else!"I replied madly. He sighed and said "Okay. Go with him!. Be happy."He walked away.

I sighed and went back inside. I saw Jung Soon oppa having fun with my brothers. I smiled to myself.

~●~●

What a short update. I'm sorry this is just a short one. I'll make the other one long. Please vote!