Chapter 28 : You Are My World

As i arrived to the hospital, i quickly looked for Yuna. I asked the nurses if they know where Yuna is.

"Doc, is patient Kim Yuna here?"I asked one of the doctor in the ER.

"She's in the operating room."The doc answered. I was dumbfounded.
(*background music* - You Are My World By Yoon Mirae )

I sat down crying, my hands cupped my face. Yuna please be okay. I keep crying and crying. When the doctor came out.

"Doc how is she?"I quickly asked.

"She really had a bad injuries. The Crush damaged her brain alot."The Doc answered.

"W--what do you mean? Did she lost her memories?"I asked shuttering in fear.

"Ani. Her Memories are doing fine. I--its just that she had an Traumatic Brain Injury. This is caused by accidents. So she might have problems dealing with accidents or loud noises or sound that could make her remember the incident she just went throught. So its better for her to stay at a quiet place. More less, watch over her."The Doctor briefly explained. I sighed in relief.

"Thank You,Doc."I said. Its happy to think that it wasn't that bad. I was afraid that she might lose her memories. Then the nurses, bring her out of the operating room and bring her to thr recovery room. I followed them to the Recovery Room crying.

Baby Please be okay. Its gonna be okay. I'm gonna protect and take care of you.

~●~●~●~

I watch over Yuna by the Window. I can't go inside the recovery room because it might be bad for her. So, i stay outside as i look at her by the window. I cry.

"JungSoon!"I heard Suho hyung called me. I turn around and saw all of them crying.

"W--what happened? Where is Yuna? Is she fine?"Asked Chanyeol hyung. I sighed.

"She's stable. But she will be having a Traumatic Brain Injury. So it will disturb her brain. More less, we have to keep her away from loud noise or sounds."I said crying. I can't stop crying.

They all watch Yuna by the window. They were also crying. I placed by hands by the window, waiting to hold her again.

"Jung Soon, you better go home and rest. You did a lot today."Said Kai hyung. I smiled and said "Ani. I'm fine. I wanna wait for Yuna."I said as  my tears starts to roll down to my cheeks.  I turn my head to look at Yuna.

~Morning Came~

I was woken up by the nurse. I opened my eyes and saw that i had fallen alseep outside of the recovery room.

"Sir, The Doctor want to talk to you."Said the nurse. I nod and went to the doctor's office.

"GoodMorning, Doc!"I bowed and sat in the chair infront of him. He sighed and he seemed sad.

"Jung Soon. We have a problem"The doc said. I was suprised.

"W-w-what problem doc?"I asked. He sighed and looked down. He gave me a folder. I opened the folder and and read the paper.

Name Of Patient : Kim Yuna
Age : 18years old.
Born : Seoul South Korea
Birthday : May 11,1999

The patient had undergone 4 operations since she was a kid due to her illness. She had an Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
copdcopd-state-facts. COPD is a chronic, progressive lung disease that makes it hard to breathe. Chronic bronchitis and emphysema are types of COPD. Due to the Accident she had, there will be 50-50.

My tears starts to roll down. Is this true? How could i not know? I cried hard and hard.

"Is this true doc?"I asked. "Her Heart Doctor camed and told me. She almost give up in her second operation. It was when she was 10 years old. Her first operation when she was 6years old. Her third was when she was 14years old and her fourth is when she was 16 years old. There will be a great possibility that her life could be in danger due to the accident she had. The doctor told me, that her heart isn't stable."The Doctor explained. I was dumbfounded. I was crying so hard.

"W-what can we do to save her?"I asked.

"I can't answer you. Its better if we just pray for her."The Doc answered. I cried hard. My eyes are red. I cupped my face with my hands.

Aniyo! I can't lose her. No no way! Not now! Pleasee!

~●~●~●

A/N: How is it? Tell me your reactions. Vote and comment.