Chapter 19 : New Member

A/N: Dedicated to itsjulianamariano. This is your time! Please tell me your thoughts.

~●~●~●~

Luhan's Pov

"Yes. I know your coming. Aunt told me and she wants you to stay with me."I overhead Sehun talking with someone in the phone.

"Yes. I'll fetch you there. Wait for me. "He hunged up and walk towards the door.

Who could that be? Does he have a girlfriend?

-●-●-

Sehun's Pov

I drove heading to the airport. My cousin Jackie is coming over. She's my closest cousin. As i arrived at the airport, i saw her by the gate holding her lagguage and stuffs. I roll down the window and called her name.

"Jackie-Shii!"I called out to her. She turn head to me and smiled. I went out of the car and walk towards her.

"Oppa!"She smiled. I smiled back to her. "How are you? You became even more prettier than beforem"I said. She giggled and sighed.

"Oppa, you changed so much. Back then you were still a young bully boy."She laughed. I laughed and grabbed her bag.

"Lets go."I said as i opened the door for her as i place her things at the back then we slowly motion away and head back to the dorm.

"Jackie, Please understand my friends. You will be staying at our dorm for awhile. You know us. We are idols and we stay at the dorm. Please understand if their a bit noisy and mean sometimes."I said as i drive down the road.

"How mean are they?"She asked. I smiled "They love to prank. I mean, We all love to prank. But there really nice and considerate. I hope you get along with them."I replied. She smiled and said "Its okay oppa. I also love to prank. I pranked alot of people before."She said. I was suprised ,so i looked at her. "Jinjja? Wow. Haha."She nod and said. "Btw oppa, a-am i the only girl in your dorm? I find it awkward?"She asked.

I giggled and replied "Ani. We have our little sister staying with us."She looked at me and said "Jinjja? Oh you mean ,your adopted sister?"I nod "Yep."

When we arrived at the dorm,i properly parked the car ,before i opened the door for her and grabbed all her things.

"Wow~ Your dorm is awesome oppa."Her eyes widened and her jaw is drop opened. I smiled.

"Haha. Lets go in."I opened the door and everyone is in the living room playing cards and watching TV.

"Guys?"I called out to them. Everyone's eyes landed to us. They all stood up and approached us.

"Sehunnie, Who is she?"Kai hyung asked. I look at Jackie and smiled.

"She's my cousin. Aunt send her here because she needs to study. She will be staying here forawhile, if thats okay."I answered.

"Ahh~ Yeah. Anyone can stay here. She can stay at the room beside Yuna's room."said Suho hyung.

"Thank You."said Jackie as she bow at them.

"What's your name?"asked Kyungsoo hyung.

"I'm Jackie Lee and I'm 17 years old. I came from abroad."We all smiled at the cute Jackie. She's so cute.

"Welcome~"Baekhyun hyung happily greeted Jackie.

"She's the new member of our family. So treat her well."Said Chen hyung. I nod and smiled. I look at Jackie and smiled at her, she  smiled back.

Jackie's Pov

I never expect they'll treat me so nicely. Sehun oppa helped me to my room. Its quiet good and comfy in here. I unpacked my stuff and place them in the closet. After unpacking, i head over to the shower room and freshen up myself. After freshing up, i head outside and saw a Pink Room down the hallway. I suddenly remembered what the other said.

"Don't open the Pink Room down the hallway please. Don't go in there."They all told me not to go to the Pink Room. I wonder why. Hmm.

I head downstairs and everyone was in their room, asleep. I went over to the living room and saw picture frame, placed om top of the piano and in the shelves. I spotted a picture of a girl. A cute girl in a school uniform.

"This must be the adopted one."I said to myself.

After walking and touring myself in their room and i went back to my room to sleep. The flight made me so tired. I lay down the bed and closed my eyes and doze off to my dreams.

~●~●

itsjulianamariano how is it? Please tell me your thoughts and your othe role in the story. ( ex. Bestfriend or Enemy or friend etc )

Vote and comment.