Chapter 29 : Continue To Fight For Me, Please!

Chanyeol's Pov

Jung Soon told us everything. The thing that Yuna has 50-50 chance of living. I felt pain and sadness. She's too young to suffer from all these pain. Jung Soon went home to rest. He also fainted aftet the doctor told him about Yuna's condition. For Now, I'm the one watching over Yuna. She is brought now to her Room.

I was sitting in the Chair beside her. I looked at her and caressed her hair. I smiled.

"Baby, Please fight. Jung Soon wants to marry you."I said as i caress her hair as she sleeps like Aurora.

After few hours, i fall into a deep sleep. I must be tired. When i heard, the Heart Monitor Machine went crazy. I woked up all of sudden and saw Yuna's heart monitor machine went to a straight line.

"DOC!! NURSE!! HELP!!!"I yelled on the top of my lungs . In a second, the doctor came along side with the nurses.

"Sir , Please step back."Said The Nurse. I step back and just watch Yuna being surrounded by the Doctor and the nurses.

"GET READY!! 150 JOULES!!"The doctor pumped Yuna's chest with a so called 'iron'. I was standing in the corner crying. Then suddenly, Jung Soon camed.

"YUNA!! HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED?!"He asked crying. I tried to comfort him as he fall into his knees.

"YUNA!!!!"

"260 JOULES!!!"

Then the line went to a zigzag line. Her Heart beat came back. I cried in relief. The doctor went near us.

"This is a sign. Please be ready."The Doc said as they all left. I went near Yuna and hugged her.

Yuna please continue to fight! Continue to fight for me , us.

I cried and cried as i hold Yuna's hand tight not wanting to let go.

Jung Soon, sat beside her and hold her hand tight to and kissed her forhead. He cried as he insert a ring on Yuna's finger.

"Yuna, Marry me please."He said as he kissed Yuna in the forhead and hugged her. I cried and smiled.

Then the others came in hurry. I told them everything and they were suprised that they also cried. I left Jung Soon with Yuna. Since i had to talk  with the members.

~●~●~●~

Short Update. I'm sorry! Can i get this to 1000k likes and reads. ♡