Chapter 12 : Decision

Continuation

"Fine. I'll marry you. But don't even dare to hurt my brothers. They have nothing do with this, okay?"I made up my mind. I don't know if this the right decision. But its time for me to pay all the hardwork they have done to me.

"What a nice decision. We'll get married in few weeks and your coming with me where ever i go. Okay?"He said , his eyes were full of determination.

"Okay.".

He smiled and walk behind me and back-hugged me. I have no choice but to let him do it. I won't let his filthy hands touch my brothers. But wait? What about Hyukjun? Right. He's still my boyfriend no matter.

"Wait. Am i living here with you? Can't i just go home? I have a boyfriend waiting for me."I said. He chuckled and said. "Nope. That won't do. Your getting married and yet your still going to see your boyfriend. Want me to kill him too?"He was holding the knife in the air, like playing it like a toy. Aish.

"Okay fine. But get your hands off him."I said.

"Okay. Okay."He said as he raised both of his hands up. Wish he could do that infront of the cops.

~●~●~

Hyukjun's Pov

I looked at the time and its passed 11 already and Yuna hasn't returned yet. Where could she be?. I tried calling her but her phone is off. I went to the near grocery ,she could possible went.

"Excuse me? Mother, has a young girl in her 16 went here?"I asked the old lady sitting in the chair.

"Aniyo. I was here for 3hours and i haven't saw a young girl passed her or even went her. Why? Is she your sister?"The Mother asked. I smiled and said. "Ani. It's my girlfriend. She haven't returned yet and i'm a bit worried."I said.

"Ah i see."I smiled and bid goodbye to her. Where could she be? I tried calling her again and this time, she gladly picked it up.

"Omo~ Yuna where are you? I'm so worried."

"Babe listen to me. I'm at the perpetrator's place. The one who abducted Min Ji. Aish. That girl exhanged me for her own freedom. I'm sorry but i can't go back there yet. The Perpetrator wants me to marry him. If i don't he will kill you and my brothers. I have no choice. I'm sorry. Don't let my brothers know. Arraseo."What? He wants to marry Yuna. That can't be.

"What? No! You can't marry him. Where are you?!"

"Aigoo. Don't be so stubborn. I promise, i'll find a way to escape okay. Iloveyou."She hunged up. Aish! Arghh! I was really getting mad.

Then suddenly, I saw a black car stopped infront of me. The driver went out and it was Kyungsoo Hyung. What do i do? Should i tell him?

"Hyukjun-yaa. Have you seen Yuna?"He asked. I'm trembling. I can't open my mouth.

"H-h-uh? Yuna is missing? I haven't seen her."I lied. Gosh. I'm shaking.

"Are you okay?"He asked. Yes i'm okay. I mean no. Argh! What do i do?

"Ahh Yes."I lied. "Gotta go."I hurriedly ran away from him. Aish. This makes me go crazy. Yuna please be safe. I love you too.

~●~●~

END OF CHAPTER 11. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE EXO MEMBER. I WILL BE HAVING A CONTEST SOON. I HOPE YOU JOIN ME! Bye xoxo, Maruja ♡