Chapter 23 : Relaxing Day

Yuna's Pov

The Party was daebak. I never knew my highschool friend will be there too. We had a mini reunion. Also, a lot of them greeted Jung Soon and I for being officially couple. Jung Soon even asked my brothers if he could sleep with me in one room.

Flasback

"Hyung, Can i stay with Yuna in one room? Since were already official."Asked Jung Soon. Luhan oppa smacked his head and said.

"You are official but your not yet married. You little.."

End of Flashback.

The was a bit funny. I got up from bed and head downstairs, only finding out that i had to go to School and see if could stop Home School due to my illness.I went to Suho oppa's room and saw him talking with Kyungsoo Oppa.

"Oppa?"I called out to them, as i slowly open the door and walking towards them.

"Yes?"I sat beside them and said "Can i asked the School if i can go back to regular studying? I'm kinda sick of home school."I said pouting my lips.

"Yuna, even though your okay its kinda bit dangerous for you to go back to regular school. Don't worry! I'll talk to the principle and see what i can do."Said Suho oppa. I smiled as he pat my back slowly.

"Kamsamida Oppa!"I said and hugged the two of them. "What is this? Are you cheating on me?"I heard Jung Soon's voice. He was standing by the window with his arms crossed to his chest and he was cutely pouting.

"Ani. I will never do that."I said as i walk towards him. He was pouting. I laugh on how cute he is.

"What are you laughing at?"He asked. "You look cute when you pout."I replied. He place down his arms and smiled.

"Yuna is Mine."He said to Suho and Kyungsoo oppa.

"Excuse me? She became ours first."Said Kyungsoo oppa. I giggled.

"Thats enough. Lets go have dinner."I mistakenly said.

"It's breakfast Yeobo!"Jung Soon corrected. I laughed and said "Ahh~ Mianhae."I apologize. We went downstairs and saw my other brothers eating with Jackie. Yeah! I'm a bit close to Jackie now. But she almost entered my room which is stricted.

"Ohh~ The Newlywed is here."Kai oppa jokely said. I laughed to see their reactions. I sat on the vacant seat grabbed myself an apple and took one big bite.

"What shall we do today?"I asked as i look at them busy eating.

"We should go for a shopping."Said Chen oppa. I nod. Yeah i really need new clothes.

"And we need to go to the supermarket. We're running out of food supplies."Lay oppa continued. I also nod. Yeah! The fridge is almost empty.

"Lets divide our selfs into three teams."I said. They looked at me , preparing to listen. "Chen Oppa, Kyung Soo Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa and Luhan oppa should go to the supermarket and buy some food supplies and stuff. The others can group themselves to go shopping or stay at home."I said. They agreed without any hesistant. I smiled and looked over at Jung Soon.

~●~●~

After breakfast, i went back to my room to get changed. Jung Soon and I are going to the Mall to buy some new clothes. After changing , i head back downstairs and saw him waiting outside as he lean ,himself in the car and his hand inside his pocket. Gosh! He look so charismatic.

"Kaja!"I happily said. He smiled and opened the door for me and i went in. He closed the door slowly and went over to other side.

"What should we buy first?"He asked. I smiled and think.

"Lets buy new denim pants. I kinda miss buying denim pants."I answered. He happily nod and slowly motion away.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at the Mall and let me tell you this is the biggest mall in Seoul and there are more hundred people entering this mall in one day. I hold Jung Soon's hand and walk over to the entrance and went inside.

"Wow~"I was amazed on how big this mall is. Running Man should play Name Tag Elimination here. A good place to hide and a good place to run and chase.

"Lets go to the deparment store."Jung Soon dragged me to the Department Store. He spotted couple denim, couple shirt, couple sweater and etc.

"This is cute~"I said as i show him the cute couple pillow. He smiled and said. "Right. It is cute."He happily said.

"Omo~ Look at these! Couple Mug and Couple Headband. Lets buy!"I cutely said. He sighed and smiled.

"Aigooo. I can't resist your cute smile. Arraseo! Take it."He said and i jump out of joy.

After buying a lot of stuff, we went to the Cashier to pay for them. It didn't really cost that expensive. After paying for them, we head to a food stall and have some snacks.

"Do you like the things we bought?"He asked. I smiled and nod. We spotted , a Potato Twist Stick. We head over and ordered 2 Potato Twist Stick.

"Hmm~ It taste so good."I said as i took one big bite of the Potato.

"I really had so much fun with you."He happily said. I smiled. "Me too."I said. He kissed my cheeks and feed me his Potato Twist Stick. After that fun, hangout or date. We went back home and head over to our room and rest.

Ughh! I'm tired. But it was so fun.

~●~●~●~

Kindly vote for it and comment..♡. Saranghae!