Chapter 26 : Yuna vs Liza

I continued to follow Jung Soon until he reaches his Dad's office. As soon as he stepped out of his car, i saw Yuna approached him. What the hell is she doing here?.

I stepped out of my car and secretly followed them inside. I overhead their conversation.

"Are you ready to meet my,Dad?"Jung Soon asked. Is he introducing Yuna to his Dad? Omo~

"Ofcourse. I really tried my best to dress well."Yuna replied. I'm almost buring mad.

"Sure  Dad will be happy to see you."

~●~●~●

Yuna's Pov

Jung Soon and I went inside a room. It must be his dad's office. Everything seems fancy and expensive. I saw his Dad seating in his Chair by the his desk.

"Come in."I heard his Dad. We sat infront of him. I'm nervous and i'm sweating.

"So, Your Jung Soon's girlfriend?"He asked. I look at the Jung Soon and he nods.

"A-hh Yes. Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Yuna."I introduce myself.

"Hmm. Well your pretty but don't you know that Jung Soon is supposed to get married."His dad exclaimed. I gulped.

"Dad, I won't marry girls you buy."Jung Soon said.

"I love Yuna and thats it. Please accept her."Jung Soon continued.

"I accept her. But it doesn't mean i like her."His Dad said. Its okay. At least ,he accept me.

After the conversation with his dad. Jung Soon was called by his Dad. I wait outside of the office holding my hand tight and sweating too much.

"So look who's here? The Bitch!"I heard a female voice behind me. I turn around and saw Liza crossing her arms in her chest.

"What are you doing here?"I asked bravely. She chuckled and walked towards me.

"Well, I was about to ask you that question. A filthy bitch like you isn't supposed to be here."She replied. Calm down Yuna!

"Oh i thought the obsessed and crazy bitch isn't supposed to be the one here."I said with my eyebrows up.

She laughed and said "No matter how pretty you are, Jung Soon will still marry me."She said as she walk behind me.

"Oh really? Why did he ran away from you? Why did he love me instead? Maybe because YOUR FILTHY"I said emphasizing the word 'filthy'

"Well i guess, to tell to you that he's gonna marry me."She answered.

I laughed and said "No matter how hard you try to be pretty or no matter how rich you are, no matter how famous you are. He won't dare to love you. He is mine now! I'll make sure, not a single dog like you will take him away from me."I said. She slapped me hard.

"Oh i'm sorry. I thought there was a fly in your face."I slapped her back from left to right.

"Sorry! I thought you were in a plastic surgery."I said as i laughed. She looked at me in suprised. I smirked.

"You little--"She was raising her hand up ready to aim me for another slap when someone hold her hand.

"Stop it Liza!"I look behind her and saw Jung Soon holding her hand.

"J--ung Soon?"She was scared and sad.

"She started it first. She slapped me first."Said Liza. Oh now your lying.

Jung Soon let his hand off Liza's arm and went towards me. Then we left. I sighed. Thanks God! Jung Soon is a life saver.

"Did she hurt you?"He asked. I smiled "Ani~ I'm fine."I answered. He face me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. I should have been there to protect you"

"It's alright. No one like what happened."I said comforting him.

"Lets go eat."He smiled. He dragged me to a restaurant and told me to order whatever i like.

"I want jjangmyeon and teokkboki, and one Chicken Stew."I ordered. I looked at Jung Soon and smiled.

"Your becaming so pretty."He said making me blush.

"Aigooo. Your the king of making me blush."I said. He giggled and smiled. Once our food arrived, i began to eat.

"Hmmm~ It's really delicious."I said. He smiled and wipe the sauce in my lips. I smiled.

Liza's Pov

I went back home mad. I throw the flower vase beside the couch.

"AHHHHHHH!! I'M GONNA KILL THAT GIRL!!"I shouted. My Step Sister, Lianna came running downstairs.

"What the heck? Are you crazy?"She asked.

"I'm gonna kill her! I'm gonna totally kill her!!"I furiously shouted.

~●~●~●~

Chapter End!
Please vote for it.

Q: What do you think of the New Liza? Did she change?

Comment your answer below! ⤵❤