CHAPTER FOUR

HEAVEN SANTOS

I was sitting on the stairs of my school waiting for Ant to come pick me up. He was an hour late. As usual.

I sighed before I once again pressed his contact number for what seemed like the fifth time. I put the phone up to my ear and listened to it ring.

"Hey baby what's up?" He said into the phone like everything was fine. I glanced at the phone in disgust. "Um did you forget that you were suppose to come get me?" I asked with an attitude.

"I'm tried of yo attitude and shit." He said after he smacked his teeth.  "Where Tooki ass at? Tell that bitch to get you." He said.

"Man, why she gotta be all that shit? Besides I told her to leave since yo stupid ass was supposed to be here!" I shouted into the phone.

Just as much as she hated him, he hated her too.

"Cause the bitch always in our business and shit! You oughta Stop telling that hoe about what we got going on with yo stupid ass. Then you know She jealous of what we have!" he shouted back at me.

At this point I don't even know what we have. This shit definitely ain't relationship goals.

She the only one I can talk to about this fucked up ass relationship, even though I don't listen to the advice she gives me because she always lecturing me.

"What the fuck ever, are you coming to get me or not?" I asked after rolling my eyes and looking around the almost empty parking lot.

"Naw disrespectful ass bitch, find ya own way." And with that he hang up the phone. I stared at it as my eyes began to tear up.

"Don't fucking cry over this shit, Heaven." I coached myself. I took a breath then closed my eyes tight so a tear wouldn't slip out.

I fucking hate crying. Crying shows a fucking weakness.

I really don't remember how we got to this point. I brushed off my thoughts and grabbed my bag off the step before putting it across my shoulder.

I tightened the scarf around my neck. "It's way too fucking cold for Ant and his bitchy ass moods" I said to myself before I began to walk to the nearest bus stop.

I would have called Tooki but I didn't feel like hearing her say "I told you about that ain't shit ass nigga." So I decided against it.

I sat down on this hard ass concrete bench and began watching the cars go by. I thought about how I couldn't wait til I have one of my own.

Someone blew their horn at me and I ignored them. Motherfuckas stay thinking that just because your sitting at a bus stop that means You want to get a ride in their shit.

I pulled my phone out to play a game to pass time until the bus arrived.

"I know you heard me blow my horn at you." A familiar voice said before I felt someone sit next to me. I mentally rolled my eyes then turn to face them.

"And what if I did?" I asked Monta.  "Seriously Heaven, when you gonna drop this attitude towards me? I'm the nice guy remember. Besides I thought we had bonded a little." He said with a smile putting his hands inside his jacket pockets.

"Shit, you right, my bad. I'm just pissed off right now." I admitted as I turned my head to see if the bus was coming. I sighed when I seen no bus in sight.

"Must be trouble in paradise again?" He asked before he chuckled. "That shit ain't funny boy. Don't pretend like you know shit just because of Tooki big mouth ass." I snapped as I pointed my nail at him.