CHAPTER FOURTEEN

HEAVEN SANTOS

"First day out that bitch!" I said aloud as I took in a deep breath of fresh air. Monta laughed a little to himself as he led way to the car.

I had to get him to bail me out with my money and Tooki's daddy got her out. We had to sit in that bitch for bout a week and a few days.

"How it feels to be a free woman again?" Monta asked as he opened my door for me. I smiled and slid inside as he closed it.

He jogged back over to his side and slid in. We both buckled up as he cranked up and pulled away from the curve.

"I'm ready to get back to the money so I can double that shit I lost, man." I pouted. If I was gone lose money I wanted it to be on shit thats worth it.

Not to bail me out for fighting some bitches in a strip club. I'm way better than that. I shouldn't have let seeing them get the best of me.

"I paid your bail with my money so you good." Monta said. I looked at him confused before facing forward.

"Where did you get that kind of money from?" I asked genuinely concerned. They set my bail up to damn near 10k because the bitch pressed charges on me for the first accident.

It was almost too late but Anthony bitch ass pressed charges on me for vandalizing his property.

Shit happened hella months ago and them hoes still pressed. Who does that? I make so much money now I could buy both they asses.

"What, you think ima broke nigga?" He chuckled . I laughed and shook my head. "Naw, I just can't believe you had that kind of money to waste on me." I chuckled.

"It wasn't a waste. You know I fuck with you Heav." He said. I smiled a little before catching it.

"Well, I'll pay you back." I said with a nod. He waved me off. "I don't want it, just keep it real and stay loyal to a nigga." He said.

I busted out laughing before agreeing. Monta had been looking good these days. He was muscular in all the right places and his beard was so daddyish.

But I couldn't go there with him.

I'm already dealing with two people and I see him as a friend. A fuckable friend, but a friend nonetheless.

We pulled up to my apartment and I unbuckled my seat belt as he parked. "Want to come in?" I asked him without looking at him.

"Uh, yeah." He said after thinking about it. "Alright." I said. I gathered all my stuff about to get out before he stopped me.

"Actually, I got some shit to handle so I'll just stop by kater before I head home." He assured me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What you don't want yo bitch to get mad?" I taunted. He slightly chuckled before looking at the time on his phone.

"Naw, I just got some shit to handle first baby girl." He said. I hummed before accepting his excuse and getting out the car.

He waited until I opened my door and went in before he honked and pulled away from my apartments.

"Where you been?" I heard a manly voice say. I looked up to see Elliot, my side nigga. "Jail." I chuckled.  He stale faced me.

"What?" I asked already annoyed by his presence. "You was with that bitch wasn't it? Don't lie." He said in reference to Candy. He sounded like a salty lover.

"I. Was. In. Jail." I broke it down to him. "Prove it." He challenged. "The fuck you want me to do, show you my marks from the damn bugs biting my ass on that nasty ass bed?" I asked.