CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Hey Lovelies 💋💅🏾💕

AARON HEWITT (TOOKI BABY DADDY) 😛💕🍫

TYMANIIIIII TOOKIIIIIII 💕🍫

Cute together or nah ? 😈💍

HEAVEN SANTOS

I jumped as I heard banging on my apartment door. I had went ahead got the maintenance guy to change my locks. I wasn't trying to be in fear every time I sat at home alone.

I didn't think Elliot would be the type of man to put his hands on me. I guess you would never know a person until they fully open up.

Ain't that some shit.

My lights were off and the banging continued. I got up out the bed and threw my hoodie over my head. I unlocked my room door opening it up. The banging got louder as I entered the front room.

My heart was pounding I prayed to myself that this wasn't him, Elliot, on the other side of the door.

"Bitch open the door!" the banging started up again. I stood on my tip toes to look through the peek hole and rolled my eyes. I didn't want it to be them either. "Fuck." I groaned.

I opened the door with the chain still on it and moved on the side of it. "What you want Tooki? I'm sick and don't want to get my baby sick." I fake coughed hoping she would believe me and leave.

"Heaven, since when did I give a fuck about you being sick? Open the damn door girl." she shouted pushing on it almost breaking the chain. I sighed before shutting it back to remove the chain and she pushed it open making me hit the wall.

"Why the fuck all the lights off in here? Smelling like burnt candles and ass!" she shouted cutting the lights on. I had begun to shut the door when it was shoved back on me and Candy walked through it.

Why was they here together?

"Well, okay. Hi." I spoke lowly. "I shouldn't even be here." Candy rolled her eyes going into the kitchen. I looked out the door to see if anybody else was behind them. It was clear so I closed it replacing the chains back and locking both the locks.