CHAPTER TWELVE

HEAVEN SANTOS

I stared into the face of this fine tall chocolate and very handsome man. I recognize him from a few nights ago when I gave him that lap dance.

A part of me was irritated but the other part was intrigued by his handsome and manly features.

"Still waiting on that number little Honey." He said with a wide bright smile. I melted a little, I ain't gone lie.

"Well, you gone be waiting forever little chocolate drop." I teased. I walked around him and headed towards the changing area.

I felt his big hand gently grab my elbow and pull me backwards. "Can I just get a chance to take you out?" He asked.

I thought about it for a minute as I spotted Tooki. She looked kind of out of it as she bumped into different people.

"I tell you what. Give me your number and a chance to decide if I wanna text you or not." I said. He nodded accepting my answer.

He recited it to me and I actually put it in my phone and programmed it with an emoji. After while, I walked away to find where Took had gone.

I asked the bartender who pointed me to the ladies restroom. Moving quickly, I bypassed all the horny drunk men and entered the restroom.

When I entered she was standing in front of a mirror just staring at her reflection. "Took, what's wrong?" I asked walking up behind her.

She broke the stare and glanced at my reflection. "Aaron proposed to me. Tonight. Before I came to work." She told me.

My heart fluttered and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe he proposed after all this time of being a stupid ass nigga.

"Oh my God, Tymani!" I screeched in excitement. She just smacked her lips and rolled her eyes before turning her back towards the mirror.

"Heaven, you know I can't marry that man. He's just going to hurt me." She said lowly. I shook my head.

"Took, you don't know that. What did you say?" I asked hopping up on the counter. "I told him I'll think about it." She said.

"Well, good. At least you didn't say no. Just give yourself some time to actually think. Marriage is a huge step and I know you don't want to make that step with half a heart. Just take a few days to think about any negative and positive outcomes. Do what's best for everybody. Not just y'all but Ari too." I said .

She stared at me all weird like which caused me to mug her. "What?" I said with a stank face. "When the fuck did you get smart bitch?" She said trying to be funny.

I smacked my lips and hopped off the counter. "Bitch, I've been smart. I'm just getting here." I mimicked Madea before walking out.

She laughed and followed behind me. When we walked out it was a crowd full of craziness. I seen Chrissy passing by and stopped her.

"Chris? What's popping?" I asked. She spoke to us and we returned it. "Girl, Chris Brown is in this bitch tonight. Him and Joe budden." She informed us before she quickly walked to deliver her drinks.

"I wonder is The Migos here too." Tooki said. I laughed out loud before walking over to the bar. "They would bring they asses after I finished my first set." I pouted.

"How many times you dance tonight?" She questioned. I picked up my drink that the bartender slid me and sipped from it.

"Like 3 and then I can leave." I responded. Tooki looked surprised and sipped from her drink too.