CHAPTER SEVEN

HEAVEN SANTOS

I stood there feeling my heart melt inside my chest. Tears falling from my eyes.

It was rose puddles and candles lit. Hurt wasn't even the word anymore. I don't know what the fuck I was feeling.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" I thought to myself. I wanted to say something but it felt like my voice was giving up on me.

Anthony leaned on the dresser with his arms folded like nothing was wrong with this shit. He continued to watch the stripper hoe lying in his bed with lust in his eyes.

Or at least, I'm hoping it's just lust but he used to look at me the same way and the shit hurts me even more.

"Well, I did warn you to go the fuck home. Ain't nobody tell you to follow me." Anthony spoke but not looking at me directly.

"My fault?" I questioned lowly. It was starting to feel like my throat was burning with every word I spoke.

"Yes, Witcho super dumb ass. Baby go put some clothes on." He said pushing off the dresser. "No get this bitch up out our place!" she yelled pulling the covers up some more over her naked body.

"This was the surprise?" He asked her with a smirk completely ignoring me. I made a face not believing any of this. "Yea baby, but yo rag dog ruined it." She scoffed.

I looked over at Anthony still smirking and rubbing his chin.  "Our place?" I asked lowly as another tear slipped out. I can't believe he moved this hoe in here.

"Naw that bitch just talking, this my shit. But I do like the sound of that shit." he laughed moving over to the bed. I watched as he leaned in and kissed her with passion.

I let out a whimper and held my chest as it felt like my heart was literally breaking with every second.

She looked at me out the corner of her eyes and deepened it. I look over at the beats pill with dread.

"Fuck you Anthony!" I screamed throwing it over to where they were. It  hit Anthony in the head before falling to the floor with a small thump.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you!?" He screamed at me holding the back of his head. He stumbled a little trying to stand up straight.

"You!! You are what the fuck wrong with me! I was just too fucking dumb to realize that!" I yelled back at him forcefully wiping another tear.

"Baby?! Are you okay? Let me beat this hoe ass, them other hoes ain't do it right!" Stripper hoe said as she jumped out the bed with the covers clutched between her hands. I watched her  go into a draw to pull out some clothes.

"Why you speak to the hoe about me and telling her my business?" I asked Ant pointing to the wanna be Nicki Minaj.

"Bitch please, he the one that set yo dumbass up for that L. He don't fucking want you get that shit though yo head." She accused.

I frowned as I tried to swallow those words.  I couldn't believe what she saying, I mean it's clear she's fucking lying. Anthony wouldn't do that to me.

Right?

"Jessica shut the fuck up!" Ant said through clenched teeth. she just shrugged nonchalantly. He then looked back at me with an unreadable facial expression.

"Heaven you should leave." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I scrounged up my face in confusion.

"Wait,  is that true?" I ask him with my arms folded. He only stared at me. Jessica smiled wrapping her arms around his body.