CHAPTER TEN

TYMANI NICKELS

I threw the blanket off as I turned my legs around off the bed to stretch out my body. I looked over at Aria as she moved a little in her sleep. I had to work tonight and moms was in one of her shitty, sometimey ass mood.

The only way she was going to look after Aria was if I put her to bed first. Which was understandable because she would run around all night and my moms act like she can't tell her no to anything.

I had unintentionally fallen asleep with her, but I kinda needed that nap. I was seemingly overly tired all the time. I sighed getting all the way up out the bed. I leaned over and placed a kiss on Aria's forehead.

This little girl is my world and I'm proud to call her mine. I went to the bathroom to freshen up before I made my way down to leave.

"Is that child of yours sleep?" My moms yelled from her room. I rolled my eyes then backed up in to her doorway so she could see me. "Not if you keep screaming, she's gonna wake up." I said turning my lip up at her. She had the nerve to be sitting in some light green lingerie bodysuit.

"Ma!? Why you have that on?! Oh my good!" I semi yelled as I covered my face with my hand. "Child please, you know I still got it. This happens  to be your daddy's favorite color. He suppose to come home tonight." she smiled before she started twerking in the middle of the bed sticking her tongue out.

My dad went to jail because he didn't want to pay the city his "hard earned money" for some damn unpaid parking tickets. She always act like he went and did some large bid and it legit only been two days.

"Really, that's why you had me put Aria to bed?" I asked as she put her robe on.

"Hell yea and what time you coming back tonight? I shol hope you have your key because I ain't coming out this room no more tonight." she said pushing me out into the hallway. I took my keys out my purse shaking them in her face.

"I got them ma, don't be walking around here naked while my baby here, she don't need to be seeing that." I held my finger out going up and down her body.

"Whatever, go ahead and get out of here. Be safe girl, girl I love you." she said pushing me out the front door. She has one more time to be pushing me.

My parents to old to be doing all that shit anyway. "Mm look at this nigga." she said frowning her face. I turned to where she was looking and Aaron was leaning on my car. "Ok ma, I'll see you in the morning." I said as I walked down the steps going up to my car.

I went around to the drivers side of my car shaking my head and unlocking it. "You gonna act like you don't see me standing here?" he asked putting his arms on top of my roof. I opened the car door and put my purse inside.

"Tooki, I know you hear me man." he said after he smacked his teeth. I rolled my eyes trying to keep ignoring his ass.

"What do you want Aaron?" I asked as I moved some of my hair behind my ear and shifted my weight to my left leg.

"Stop being like that. I just came by to see you and my baby girl." He said rubbing his nose and I narrow my eyes at him.

"You a damn lie." I giggled holding on to the car door. "You see what time it is?" I pointed out,

"Girl what ? No I ain't." he said as he pushed off the car. "Yea you are. Every time you lie you touch your nose." I pointed out to him.

"Whatever girl. I ain't got shit to lie about." he said scratching his nose. He caught himself and quickly moved his hand.

I just shook my head laughing. "Why you here?You can see your daughter in the morning plus I have to be at work." I said getting into my car then letting the windows down.