CHAPTER SIX

HEAVEN SANTOS

I walked into the club and was hit with the overwhelming odor of liquor and weed. Pushing pass it , I made my way to the back of the club where my locker was.

I looked around as I usually do before opening up my locker. Around here you gotta be aware of your surroundings because these hoes steal.

Blanca walked in and spotted me and walked over. I mentally rolled my eyes not wanting to be bothered.

"What?" I said hastily once she stopped near me. "Do we have an attitude tonight?" She chuckled trying to annoy me.

"Do I gotta beat ya ass tonight? Cause I'm not totally opposed to it." I admitted. She laughed hysterically like some shit was funny.

"I heard you got beat up by a fat bitch." She teased. I smacked my lips.

"Listen to what you just said, a fat bitch. You not fat though and we actually around the same size so try it hoe." I snapped before slamming my locker door.

I walked away and headed to get my apron from by the desk in the back. I grabbed the one that had my name on it and headed out onto the floor.

A stripper that I'm cool with named Candy walked up to me. She wore some little shit that looked like dental floss.

"Hey girl, I didn't know you worked tonight." She said. I nodded my head as I looked out into the crowd.

Tonight was busy since some big time rappers were in town tonight because of a basketball game and planning to come to this club.

"Yeah, but wassup though? Who supposed to be coming out here?" I asked actually interested.

Candy started to smile as she perked up. "Girl, a few big names. Drake, 21 Savage, Lil Wayne, and others. It was a lot of niggas with fat pockets at that game. I don't know or care who actually comes though, I just want the money." She shrugged.

I shrugged pretending to not be interested. I glanced at Candy who was eyeing my body again and licking her lips.

"What I tell you about that?" I said catching her. She looked at me wide eyed before laughing trying to play it off

"You fine as fuck, why are you just a waitress instead of a stripper? You could make a lot of damn money." She said biting her lips.

"Nah, that ain't me. I wouldn't be confident enough to take my clothes off for strangers." I admitted.

"Shit, girl if my body was naturally like that and I didn't have to get that surgery, I would've never kept my clothes on, foreal." She chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows before looking at her. "But your a stripper, which means you don't keep your clothes on now." I pointed out.

She shrugged her shoulders while taking a drink and sipping on it. "Yeah, but bitch I went to build a body, I said if it was natural." She reminded.

I laughed aloud before seeing June come up to us with a wide smile on his face. "Heyyyy sexy." He greeted. Candy smiled as if he was talking to her.

"Thank you, but I ain't working right now." She said. He frowned before looking at me and I just shrugged.

"Uhh, I was actually talking to Heaven, but you fine as shit too." He complimented her. She shrugged before saying thank you and she'll see me later then walking off.

I chuckled before glancing around at the crowd of men enjoying the view of one of the strippers on the stage. I turned my lip noticing she was that same stripper that I had caught Ant with.