Two Worlds Collide

Victoria was a simple girl her flowing dark blonde hair, her skin lightly tanned. She was thin and not very tall she was back stage sitting on the floor stretching as people rushed passed her and talked with each other, others talked and shattered, or practiced for their singing or their sexual dances like Victoria called it. It was the school talent show and she could hear the shatter of the audience the adrenaline of being opening show, she loved it.

She wore her point shoes and she practiced, while wearing a very delicate

White tutu leotard. She heard her name being called out at the stage and her performance name which was a simple lyrical dance she called in the name of the song "Someone like you."

As soon as everything was named she walked out on stage In her beautiful dancing formation with her arms arched back and her feet in a fifth position she walked out and bowed politely over to crowed and heard the school football team laugh and snicker she was a tad annoyed but she kept her smile on her face.

She had always liked the eyes of the crowed on her while she wore these delicate clothe that not many eyes had seen her in, she stood in her light formation and waited for the music to begin. As soon as the beat began her blood began to flow and she began to dance in a series of extensions, pirouettes, pointes, kicks, and various moves. Her body moved in sync with the music until she finished in an amazing move and split.

She got off the stage bowing to the cheers and sprinted off the stage, in the back she patted the sweat gently off of her forehead and stayed for the rest of the performance. When she saw the slutty choreography she sighed and face palmed at the sloppy coordination, the horrible pirouettes, and the horrible try at attention they wanted from the talent show and of course the foot ball team from Philip Dieruff High give them the pleasure of thinking they looked amazing.

The end of the performance there were descent dances and people who sang pretty good, so Victoria grabbed her duffle bag from the floor and began walking out but she heard the smug remark from Raleigh with his deep ocean blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and big built foot ball player material body, she heard his husky voice thunder in the back of the theater with the snickers of the foot ball team following. "So she calls dancing praising around in your underwear." She dead stopped at the door and turned on her heals when she heard him speak.

"What did you just say Raleigh?!" He straighten himself from a slouch and looked at her he scanned her with his beautiful eyes, Victoria couldn't help noticing his beauty and every time it drew the breath from her lungs, but she saw Raleigh stop to stare at her formed ballerina legs the ones his scrawny slutty cheerleading captain idjet girlfriend did not have... Victoria did not like cheerleaders.

"I said baby doll that showing off your butt in a tutu can not be called dancing." She squinted her eyes at him and her gentle little hands curled and clenched into a fist that seemed like it wouldn't hurt a fly even if it tried, she took a deep breath. "Excuse me? I am not your baby doll, call your girlfriend that and what you think that your girlfriend trying to move the ass she doesn't have is dancing?" The foot ball team quite looked over at him and Raleigh clenched his jaw.

"Well baby doll my girl ain't no virgin so she is not a baby doll... Second she is smoking hot when she dances." Victoria laughed in a mocking type way. "Dance is clearly not what she does, that's called bad strippers."

Raleigh laughed at hearing her statement he raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Bad stripping really? What do you do dig Beethoven out of his grave and spin around?"

Victoria practically growled at him and stomped her foot that was still in pain from the dance, this made the football team chuckled and made her angrier. "Oh you immature..." She bit her tongue so she wouldn't curse and she let it all out in her brain she sighed heavily. "Oh I wish I could show you what a real dance is!" She had though out loud and all that was heard was the football team look over at Raleigh who was smirking brightly. "Then it's a date..." She looked at him crossing her arms over her chest. "You wish you had a girlfriend that wasn't as slutty as Nicole..."

She stomped away her face red and she heard Raleigh yell back at her, "That's true that's why I like you!" She groaned hearing his nonsense and began to practically jog outside out of the building out to the parking, she opened her car opening the passenger side of the car putting her duffle bag in and going away in a giant dodge ram 2500 Raleigh sat in the exposed truck with other football players his girlfriend with her wild light hair sat upon his lap, he looked over at her and blew a kiss at her and chuckled. "See you later baby doll." His girlfriend also waved at her and Victoria looked shocked and disgusted by how their relationship worked how she slept with who she pleased and so did he but they went out together and went to prom together.

Victoria sprinted to the drivers side of the car it feeling a small red Mitsubishi technica, she put the keys in the ignition though of Raleigh and feeling stupid, why? Because she had a basic crush... She hated being basic, she didn't want to be one of the many passing through his lips, she didn't want to be one to pass through his bed and wake up alone in the morning, she wanted his arms around only her, his blue eyes to only look towards her, but that was not Raleigh McClain.