Nicky?

Victoria was looking as Nicole walked by. She raised her eyebrow when Raleigh said Nicky. "Trying to be who?" Raleigh sighed and looked back at her, he put his hand on her cheek and rubbed it gently with his thumb. "No one... Just ignore her." Victoria scrunched her nose gently. "What do you mean by Nicky?"

"That she's trying to be whom she was. She's trying to be the girl I fell in love with."

Victoria didn't know what to say she just looked at Nicole for a bit, she was sitting up front, not where she usually sat, she wore flats, shorts a bit over her knee, her hair pulled back into a pony tail, a sweater and a tank top. Completely opposite from what everyone would think the girl who slept with all the football team would wear. Something felt like it had sunk in her stomach. She was trying to win him back. "Oh... So that's what she looked like when you guys fell in love?"

"Some what..." Raleigh forced her to look at him. "Just ignore her. Okay." Victoria tried to not seem upset, she just nodded and sighed gently.

She went back to sit where she always did and tried to go on. Though it was stuck to the back of her head what if he ended up loving her again? I mean she thought that Nicole was like a dream for most guys, cheerleader, sexy and well she would let them sleep with anyone.

She was trying to concentrate but really couldn't. She sighed looking down, the entire class she always found herself looking over at Nicole, she would only look away when Nicole would look at her. She forced her self to stop and then as soon as class was dismissed she stood up and started to walk out of the class room.

Nicole grabbed her arm. "Listen up dweeb you might think you got him but I'll have in back in my hands in a few." Victoria pulled her arm away. "Don't touch me again... Am I clear?"

Nicole didn't really answer and just kept walking. Victoria wanted to pull her hair back and slam her against the ground. "Ugh!" She had a tunnel vision when she walked out bumping into Alekzander. "Whoa! You okay there?" He asked grabbing on to her shoulders. "This idiot!"

"Who?"

"Nicole."

"Oh yeah I saw her... She's dressed."

She looked at him. "She's dressed what?"

"Oh no that's it she's actually dressed." He laughed gently and so did she. She looked down and breathed in. "Alek..."

"What?"

"I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Of loosing him." Alek embraced her gently. "Just calm down... Just because she put on some clothe doesn't mean she has him." She just stayed there with her eyes closed as he rubbed her back. She breathed in heavily as she looked up at him. "Thanks."

Raleigh was going to music class. He was about to step into the class room when Nicky grabbed on to his arm. "Rae can I talk to you?" He pulled his arm away and looked at her. "I have nothing to talk with you." He was going to walk in and then looked at her. "Also... Don't call me that... My name is Raleigh to you." He was going to walk in again. "I'm 3 months pregnant." He stopped. His heart had jumped to his throat, he started to do the math in his head. No... No the last time... We... Fuck... No... No.... No... Don't do this to me....

"It's yours Raleigh." He turned around brutally to look at her. "No! Don't even try to pin that on me! No! Who knows who the hell it belongs to but it sure as hell isn't mine!"

"Well it is! Remember?! That night you wanted it SO badly without a condom?!?" While she spoke Raleigh was pacing through the hallway running his hands through his hair and pulling on it. He was angry, he was shocked, he punched the locker so hard it bent slightly. He looked at her. "No!" He looked at her, she was holding on tightly to her womb.

No DNA test until the baby is born. Victoria... He looked over at Nicole. "You just love making my life worse."

"It isn't my fault."

"No it isn't... But I highly doubt you wanted to bring that up until you found out that I don't love you anymore." He clenched his jaw and walked into the music class.

I have to take responsibility...

He had left school early and got Victoria's car. His face was hard as stone as he leaned on her car with his arms crossed. Then she came into his view, always looking as beautiful as ever, her long dirty blonde hair whipping in the wind. She walked up to him the biggest smile on her face as always until she saw his face, her smile fell down. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Here..." He handed her the car keys. She looked at them and grabbed it, her heart had fallen down to her stomach. "W-whats wrong?"

"I can't talk to you anymore." She stared at him her eyes started to water. "Wait... What?" He wasn't looking at her, he couldn't look at her. "Good bye Victoria. I'm not worth your time..." He started to walk away. "Raleigh!" His eyes were glossy as they filled with tears though he didn't turn around. "RALEIGH! Don't you walk away from me!"

He didn't listen he couldn't look at her. He really couldn't. He got into the car with Nicole in the passenger side, he started to drive and backing up.

Victoria saw Nicole with a victorious smile on her face wave goodbye. She could see Raleigh's unhappy face. She couldn't understand why he was leaving her he seemed genuinely happy when he was with her. She was confused.