Well fine then

She turned to look at him. "If you are not going to dance you have to exit the academy."

Raleigh shrugged gently. "Well then teach me. They say ballet and foot ball are equals."

Victoria laughed mockingly. "If ballet was easier it would be called football."

Raleigh raised his eyebrow at her and his jaw clenched. "Listen baby doll you have no idea what football is like."

She mimicked him with her arms crossed over her chest making her breast pull together and Raleigh's eyes trail to them. "And you have no idea what ballet is like pretty eyes."

He placed his hand on his chest and looked compelled. "You think I have pretty eyes?"

Her face turned red and she clenched her jaw. "Just get out Raleigh."

"What's so difficult about showing me some ballet..." He put his index finger in his chin and then snapped his fingers. "Oh right nothing."

She clenched her fists and grinned her teeth together. "You know nothing!" She spoke through gritted teeth she disliked people who said ballet was easy and nothing hurt them, they never knew how painful it was to learn splits, extension, to train your feet to arch into a semi circle without pain.

He smirked at her and put his hands on her chin. "Then teach me." He whispered down at her, he towered over her at 6'2, his touch made the hairs on the back of her neck she had never been touched by him ever.

Her body un tensed, her fist and jaw released. "I'm not a teacher I'm a student..." She spoke the tension in her voice melting away.

He looked down at her eyes and she stared back at his. "Then be one only for today..."

She snapped back to reality where he was using his charming good looks to manipulate her and she slapped his hand away from the bottom of her chin and looked away.

"Leave me alone Raleigh... Go to a party, hang out with Nicole but do not mess with the only thing sane in my life... Ballet."

Raleigh frowned gently looked down at her when she slapped his hand away. "I'm not trying to ruin it... I simply want to be part of it."

Victoria gulped gently a mouth full of her saliva and sighed and defeat she wasn't going to even try to teach him how to dance but she will teach him what actual girly funk is, not only did she know ballet but a ballet dance must dance everything in her eyes. "Fine sit and watch no commenting at the end."

Raleigh smiled in victory and walked for the mirrors sitting in front of them facing the classroom so he could see her dance. "Okay then go ahead baby doll."

Victoria took off her pointe shoes and walked up to the stereo and put the song, "This Girl" by Laza Morgan she let down her long blonde hair and shook it free.

"Okay dance isn't only about looking good, it's also about, the timing, the counts, and if it's in group knowing how to be in sync using counts of 8." She saw him nod gently and she put the song all over again and she began to dance when the beat started.

She did countless sexy moves in sync with the beats it seemed as if the moves were always meant to be done with the song at the end she grabbed her leg and stretched it up to her side and stayed there she dropped her leg and panted lightly looking at Raleigh, who looked impressed and hypnotized when he saw her look at him he began to clap.

"That was... Amazing... I though you only did ballet."

Victoria walked back to the stereo and paused the music her back to Raleigh. "To me a ballerina must learn anything and everything."

Raleigh nodded and stood up. "Well I should ge-"

Victoria cut him off. "No you aren't going any where, you say ballet is easy. I'm going to teach you ballet." She had a sudden change of heart.

Raleigh raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "Uh I don't think so..."

She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms on her chest again. "Get in the bar now McClain."

He smirked gently at how she spoke and laughed raising his hands up in surrender and made his way to the bar he grabbed on to it and she smacked his hand.

"Ouch!" He got his hands off the bar looking at her and gently rubbed the back of his hands. "What the hell baby doll?!"

"You never grip the bar you simply place the tips of your fingers on it McClain."

Raleigh did as she said and she walked to the stereo and put on some classical music and walked back to him. "Back straight, shoulders relaxed, stomach in, and butt hard." Raleigh made a face but did not do as she said.

She raised her eyebrow at him put her hand on his chest and his lower back and pushed him back with the hand that was on his chest and the hand that was in his lower back held him steady, she let him go. "Now stay like..." She pushed his shoulders down so they would relax. "...THAT!"

Raleigh looked so stiff. "Pull in your butt." He sighed and did as he was told she giggled at the sight of a tough football player in this stance.

She acted as if she grabbed the bar and did a Demi plié. "Demi Plié and first." He sighed and did as she did, this was the longest ever she did the Plié, Grand Plié, from first position to 5th and showed him the hand positions along with the feet positions the basic baby lessons.

After an hour they were both sat on the floor Raleigh in pain from practicing the splits. "So this is just a baby ballet?"

Victoria laughed and nodded gently. "Pretty much." She reached for her duffle bag and grabbed a bottle of water.

Raleigh rubbed his inner thighs looking at her. "It hurts."

"Yeah and slowly you amount to extensions, splits, just flexibility." She smiled, opening the bottle and beginning to gulp some water.

Raleigh then smirked. "When do I get to teach you what football is?" Victoria had choked on some water and it slipped from the side of her mouth and she cleaned it.

"E-excuse me?!" Raleigh crossed his arms over his chest. "Well you taught me ballet, I think I have a right to teach you some football."

She shook her head. "Nu-uh pretty eyes! I didn't ask to teach you, you stubbornly aske-"

Raleigh had cut her off. "I asked for you to show me not put me up to it." He corrected raising his index finger at her.

She sat shocked, he was right. Did Raleigh McClain just used logic against her.