What the...

Ballet is hard you have to train your body to the extreme, while still going to school, and having a personal life. Victoria barely has a personal life the only friend she has is Alekzander her friend since kindergarten, they met in a ballet class, she was talking over the phone with him as she said goodbye to her parents and walked out of her home to her car.

She held the phone in between her left cheek and shoulder, on her right shoulder her duffle back with her ballet clothing and shoes. She opened her car and got into the drivers seat flinging the bag to the back seat and placing the keys gently in the ignition. "This is unfair Alekzander! I did a performance yesterday and practiced the entire day! Why do I have to go to the academy today of all days?! Waste my Saturday..." She pouted gently as she started the car an began to drive.

On the other end a light male voice came through to her end saying, "You have nothing better to do." He said sounding monotone.

Victoria gasped slightly at his words. "Ouch! Alek that hurt!"

He barely even chuckled but he did. "It's true you live breath ballet, you read or watch tv when your home."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm rolling my eyes at you. I'm going to hang up now."

"Alright then."

Before she could say anything else all she heard were the three beeps that indicated the end of a call, she grabbed the phone in her hand and looked at it. "That guy has not a single bone of remorse in his body does he?" She spoke to herself as she threw the phone to the back, on top of her duffle bag.

A couple of minutes after she got to a building that said "Academy Annabelle Duprey" the only dance Academy in town.

The parking lot was empty except for a couple of other cars apart from her own.

She walked up to the door and pulled it open the burst of cool air conditioned room made the hairs in the back of her neck stand and she took a deep breath loving the smell. The girl at front desk who looked a young twenty and perky waved hello to Victoria and handed her a clipboard to sign in her arrival.

This clip board was to make sure every dancer did the amount of practice they needed and if they did an hour less than they should have, the next day they have to do that hour they missed.

Victoria waved and did the sign for good day, this perky girl was deaf though she would always keep a smile on her face, she smiled nodding her head in a 'Thank you' motion as Victoria walked away to an empty dance room. Mirrors alongs a wall, a special rugged floor, and a bar to place the tips of your fingers on for balance.

Victoria had got everything out of her duffle bag and went to the small bathroom in the corner of the classroom and changed into her skin colored tights, grey leg warmers, and a black leotard. She walked up to the mirror grabbed her loose blonde hair and tied it into a tight high bun.

Still in her flats she connected her phone to the AUX Cable and began playing classical music and did the usual warm ups on the bar and the stretching before she put on her pointe shoes.

After around 15 minutes of the warms ups she took off her flats and began to put on her pointe shoes, she watched herself in the mirrors and stayed staring at her big honey colored eyes that stared back at her, she had never felt uncomfortable in her own skin she knew she was pretty, but she just wasn't any boys type.

She shook her head and lightly slapped both her cheeks with both her hands to snap back to reality, she took a deep breath placing her hands in first position and her feet in fifth, she shut her eyes to listen to the classical piano music playing in the back and she began to dance at the beat of it her eyes snapping open as soon as her body began to move.

Her teachers always barked at her when she danced without warming her feet on pointe but she did as she pleased when no teachers were around, she lived the music, the dance rushed through her veins, she watched herself in the mirror not thinking of anything else but the moves she made, this was her stress releaser, this soothed her day after day.

She danced, stretched, practiced moves she had small trouble achieving.

Victoria stretched her front split on the floor and heard the door to the classroom open and she turned her head to look towards the door to see Angie the mute girl standing at the door, and a tall bulked up shadow lurked behind her, Victoria watched as Angie stepped aside, who she saw made her pupils dilate.

His blue eyes piercing her and making her heart jump to a race.

He had a wide grin from ear to ear as he saw her in splits, Angie walked out, and Victoria speechless watched him stand there wearing a regular grey shirt that was right over his pecks and showed his muscles, his broad arms, and long sweat pants.

"What's wrong baby doll my beauty got you speechless?" She snapped back to reality and saw the regular egotistic, self absorbed, Raleigh and rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"You said you were going to show me what real dance was."

She sat there still in her splits, her back perfectly straight, she looked at Raleigh's blue eyes and trailed them they weren't looking back at her honey colored eyes they stared at the mirror, exactly her exposed crotch area she glared at him through the mirror and heard him release a chuckle when he saw her notice what he was staring at, she shut her legs.

"How did you know I would be here?"

He looked at her now. "I guessed the only dance academy in town was the one you went to."

"How did you know I would be here today?"

He looked at her and pulled his hand out of his pocket. "I took a wild guess that Mitsubishi Technica outside was the one you drove to the talent show last night.

She sighed and stood up from the floor, went over to the stereo and turned it off. "What do you want?"

He crossed his hands over his chest and made a gentle pouty face that Victoria saw through the mirrors and his husky voice thundered through the now silent room. "Because you were going to show me what real dance was."