You don't tell me who is worth it

Victoria had felt a gap been placed in her heart. A gaping whole that left her feelings exposed for everyone.

Alekzander held her while she cried on the door to the school, she had broken down. Was she so easy to break? It took her a while to find out, that no matter what they won't see her cry. Months went by she heard they were having a child, she couldn't care less. Raleigh never looked her way and neither did she. They lived in the same world but did not acknowledge each other existence.

When graduating time came around Victoria had an parter audition for a collage, she had a talent show to organize for the academy, her graduation, band things, too many things to be able to worry about Raleigh, Nicole, and their happy family.

In the auditions

Victoria and Alekzander were back stage stretching. "Are you ready?" He said as he saw the other people walk off the stage. "Ready as I will ever be Alek." He nodded gently when the song came on they walked out on stage, she wore her point shoes and he was in his regular flats. They had choreographed the song Try by P!nk together, took their steps and their moves making it more into something that was more like a lyrical.

They began to dance, into this strange relationship looking dance, they held each other, they loved each other when suddenly they hated each other and pushed each other. There were so many splits, throws, lifts, spins, flips, though everything was filled with their emotions, everything the judges saw they wrote down though they seemed hypnotized with their movements when the ending came they landed on front splits together her chest to his chest staring intensely into each others eyes. Their breaths colliding as they panted.

They slowly stood up and looked at the judges slowly taking a bow. Once they took a bow they looked at them, they were standing and clapping. Victoria was holding Aleks hand who was practically crushing the life out of her hand, he was happy and so was she. The judges sat down and one of them spoke up. "We could feel the emotion in both of you... That was beautiful. You were amazing both of you. We can't say too much but I think you both know our answer to this audition." Victoria looked at Alekzander who looked back at her and they hugged each other tightly.

5 years later

She was walking into the academy, wearing her usual ballet clothing, about to teach her baby ballet class. She walked in and smiled gently at the lady who was sitting at the desk, she was walking to her classroom and once she opened the rolling door she looked at her students who were waiting at the bar. She counted them and saw one more than usual, one she had never seen. "Hi kids!"

"Hi Miss Victoria!" They all said in sync except that one girl she had never seen. She put down her bag and looked at all of them stopping at this one little girl. "Well I can see we have a new little face here and what is your name?" She said ever so gently kneeling down. She seemed very shy and quiet and she looked at her with these big blue eyes, that took her breath away, they reminded her of someone. Someone she didn't want to remember. "My... Name is Ania." She nodded and smiled. "Really? My name is Anastasia Victoria, call me Victoria. Have you ever been in baby ballet?"

"No." Victoria gasped. "What? You have no idea what you are missing out on. Girls to the bar." She clapped her hands and they all obeyed putting only their fingers on the bar. "Okay Ania put only the tips of your fingers on the bar." She nodded ever so gently and did what she was told, Victoria stood in first position. "First!" All the little girls did the position. "This one is called first position Ania." Ania looked at them and nodded.

The class went by Victoria explaining little by little what the rest of the students knew, she put them to do something while she slowly explained to Ania what that meant.

After the class Ania was the only one left Victoria was getting ready for her point class but she couldn't leave Ania alone. Victoria breathed in. "So where is your mommy and daddy?" She stared at me and looked down at her small feet. "My mommy left... Daddy... He is probably trying to get stuff done... To come here... Or he forgot... So... Maybe it's that...." Victoria sighed and stood up. "Let's not talk about that then. Let's dance." She looked at her and smiled putting her little bag down and walking to the center of the class room. Victoria stood on point and she mimicked, Vitoria smiled and kept dancing something simple of course. Something gentle and sweet a baby ballet type of dance.

They kept dancing until the lady in the front desk opened the door. "The father is here."

"Oh sure she'll be ri-" Before she could finish she saw the big broad shadow behind her, just like the day he had walked into the academy unannounced. "Hi daddy!" Ania said excited, Victoria's body was tensed, once he came into the class room she saw what she already knew that it was him. It was Raleigh, he looked at Victoria with that same intensity he did the day he had come to dance, with the same intensity he watched her dance. Without kissing her she could feel his lips. She said nothing she picked up her things and started to walk out of the class room. "Goodbye Ania." She said with a smile and she looked at Raleigh but she looked away.

He didn't acknowledge her presence it was like she was there but he wasn't aware of who she was.

He knew.

He loved her.

But he let her go and with her he left a chunk of his heart. "Hi baby doll." Victoria froze at the nickname, she knew it wasn't towards her but it sent shivers down her spine and tears welled up in her eyes as she sprinted for her class she couldn't fall again. She wasn't going to fall again.