Oh no...

His laughter was dying out as he was rubbing his index finger tracing the words and looked at it. Once he was finally quite Victoria looked at him with her arms crossed. "If I could get ri-" She was cut off by Raleigh. "It makes me remember all the letters you sent me on valentines day. Each and every one of them anonymous. Then... They stopped." She sat up straight once she heard him and looked straight at him. "You... You knew all long?" He looked at her and breathed in deeply. "Not all along. I knew it was you almost before the letters stopped."

He stared at the letters again. "How?" She asked putting her feet on the floor. "I got sick needed the school notes from someone. You were one of them. I... Compared the hand writings with the latest Valentine. So I figured it out."

"You never said anything... Why?" He looked at her once more with his blue eyes regretful. "I don't know... I... Well... I guess I didn't pay much attention to it."

"But you used to have all 10."

"Used to past... I have them all." She looked shocked and had not noticed she stood up. "You have all 10 of them? Down to the one I gave you in kindergarten?" He looked at her once again his eyes making her knees shake and forcing her to sit back down. "Down to the one in kindergarten with the little crayon drawing and the cute words of saying I have the best blue eyes, that I was cute." He couldn't help but chuckle and bit his lower lip. He stood up and put his hands on her thighs gently as he started leaning into her to kiss her. He whispered his breath still smelling like chocolate. "Maybe this entire time I felt like I liked you just never knew it." Victoria was breathing deeply as she put her hand on the one on her thigh she started to lean over to him when their lips were inches away from touching Raleigh leaned away and stood straight. "My moms going to kill me so I'm going to head out baby girl." She looked at him her face turning dark red from anger as she looked at him. "Why?! I mean! Ugh! Couldn't you... I mean... Ugh!!!"

"... Couldn't I kiss you?" He had a grin on his face as he started walking down the stairs and Victoria followed. She did not what to reply to what he had just said because she knew, that HE KNEW that was correct. She walked out to the front porch and looked at him. "Well hope your mom doesn't kill you." He turned to look at her, he didn't say anything he placed his left hand on her right cheek and gently rubbed her with his thumb as he slowly leaned in when he suddenly placed his lips on hers. It was at first just a gently lip touching for a while and then their lips parted. Their lips moved in sync as their tongues collided and wrestled each other. Victorias hands grasped on to the bottom of Raleigh's shirt and she was shivering being nervous her knees shaking once more. They were giving out but before they did Raleigh wrapped his right arm around Victorias waist holding her still as they kissed. Victoria had one hand tangled into Raleigh's hair as they continued to kiss passionately their bodies tangled up with one and others.

They both stopped to take a breath and looked at each other. "See you tomorrow baby girl." He said in another whisper as he untangled himself from her and put her down. Victoria stared at him. "See you... Raleigh." He looked at her and smiled nodding he walked to his car and he got into it. She gently waved as the car roared to life and took off.

She just stood there trying to collect her thoughts. "I just kissed Raleigh Perzeus McClain.... Holy... Shit...." She ran her hand through her hair as she smiled brightly and but her lower lip and she ran up the stairs and into her room. She was inevitably happy. She laid down on her bed as she stared at the ceiling and thought about him keeping all of the valentines she made. She couldn't imagine something cuter.

Smiling, she loved it, it was hurting her face currently but she couldn't stop.

After a while she stood up and turned off the light laying down. She stayed there and slowly her eyes closed on their own from the weight of sleep that was on them.