My Point Of View.

Raleigh's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath, of the side that wasn't pressed against my d!ck, it smelled so nice it wasn't sweet but it wasn't old lady. It was a mature scent... I don't know! All I know is that it was really good.

"I feel like a creep..." I reach for the handle and slowly pulled it making the chair lean back and have me lay down, I place the pillow on my chest and have my hand unbuckle my pants, and unbutton my pants, I slide my hand into my boxer briefs and then pull him out of it's restrain and so I begin...

A couple of minutes later.

As I'm taking in the scent of the pillow, I have the image of her bare back in my mind, the cute dimples at the bottom of her spine, her butt crack, her amazing waist. My imagination flew as pleasure filled my senses...

My hands clamped on her waist, I can see her fists clamped on to the bed sheets, I hear her gasping moans, as I thrust into her, I can hear her gently gasping my name as she's in a damn sexy doggy style. Then I felt pleasure overwhelm me and I arched my back and stretched my legs as much as possible and then I rapidly sat up, grabbed a napkin put over the head and held it there as I gave him his last stroked and I leaned my forehead on the steering wheel panting out heavily. That wasn't the normal rough, wild sex I imagined it was more of an erotic and passionate one.

I rolled the napkin into a ball and threw it out the window, I straighten the seat, grab some hand sanitizer I had in my glove compartment and used it.

I fixed up, and by that I waited till I stop panting, and put my d!ck in it's rightful place in my pants and buttoned up the jeans, and buckled my belt.

I sighed heavily and sat up straight and hoped out of my car the first face I see is... Yup you guessed it! Nicole... I clenched my jaw because all I wanted to do was yell at her because it was a nasty thing what she did to Victoria. I grabbed my bag as flung it over my shoulder.

"Hey babe." I could hear her scoff and shift from legs.

"I've been calling you!" She said in strange tone of voice, her voice was high pitched and angry.

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Uh so?" She scoffed again that damn annoying scoff. "So?! Your my boyfriend! We have a deal you bang I bang but we are always together!"

I groaned loudly and slammed to the door to my truck... That hurt... I'm sorry Delilah I'll make it up to you I'll wash you up when I get home later. "I'm tired of hearing that Nicky!" Nicky I haven't called her that since we started that stupid deal, believe it or not we used to be a normal couple we dated, we didn't cheat, we were sweet to each other yatta, yatta, yatta.... Then we had sex, so Nicky became this sex addicted maniac! I mean don't get me wrong I loved it, but she went from this cute and sexy innocent cheerleader. To a damn slut, I would say bitchy but she's always been on the bitch side.

I saw the shock in her expression at hearing the nick name. "You've gone from the girl I was madly in love with... To a sex toy..."

She clenched her jaw tightly I saw her vein pop out on her forehead something I used to think was cute. I've gone from loving her to just plain not even liking her. "Apart from that your being a total bitch! Victoria has done nothing to you!"

She stomped her foot I heard the clicking of her heal on the floor. "She's taking you away from me."

I sighed heavily over what I was about to say. "I'm sorry Nicole but I stopped being yours a long time ago." Her eyes turned glossy when I said that she was shocked or sad I'm not sure her mouth fell open. I walk past her not really looking at her... I just dumped her...

We were back to back now. "Fuck the football team go to prom with who ever... But I can't stand being with a slut anymore." I continued to walk I left her there, I doubt she moved she would have grabbed my arm or something.

I walked into the school I was late to 5th period I jogged into the classroom the teacher glared at me and told me to take a seat and smiled a tad awkward.

The rest of the day, high school is the best way to announce something because MouthRadio spreads faster than when a running pimp when he owes money in the hood. The entire school found out I broke up with Nicole, they some how thought that I was with Victoria and that I didn't like...

They were dragging her into something that had nothing to do with her, I have been wanting to leave Nicole for a while now. Honestly it was a coincidence because I do like Victoria but as a cute little friend who had a crush on me when we were really little.

Yeah thought I didn't know? Nope I knew she sent me a hand made valentine anonymously and then after that I wanted to know who wrote it I never did until I caught the flue real badly. My mom looked for the notes daily, from who? You guessed it again... Damn you guys are on a roll! From Victoria and I saw the similarity when I was writing her notes the hand writing was the same.

I never told her I knew because well. I didn't know who she was honestly, I know now who Victoria is in school. She never talked to me and I never noticed her.

Why? Well I'm not sure how I didn't notice her, I've just been so concentrated on my popular crowd I never noticed her.

Though now I'm 100% aware of who she is and she's amazing, an amazing friends you know... Goddamn it...