Brace Your Self Nicole Is Coming.

Raleigh and Victoria were walking out of the football field, Raleigh still had to go take a shower but he wanted to walk her out before he left for the shower.

Victoria was looking down at the floor and Raleigh was looking over at her.

"So I'm guessing were doing this again some time right?" Victoria finally looked up from the floor and then up at him and smiled. "Heck yeah." Victoria smiled and looked forward to her car when they neared it, she went over to the driver side and unlocked it.

"We're doing ballet to right Raleigh?" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head and nodded gently. "Of course." Victoria opened the door and put one foot into the car and looked at Raleigh, behind him she could see a girl in the far distance snapping pictures and she stepped out of the car again and walked past Raleigh.

"HEY!" The girls noticed her and they shut their phone and sprinted away, Victoria slightly jogged after them but they had gotten in a car of their own, Victoria sighed and felt Raleigh tap her shoulder and she turned around to have his chest practically in her face this made her automatically place her hands over his pecks.

Raleigh looked down at her and chuckled ever so slightly and she moved back a step removing her hands from his chest.

"Did you see those girls?" Raleigh nodded looking off in the distance where the girls were a couple of minutes ago. "Have any idea who they are?" She asked hoping he did, he then looked her back in the eyes and shook his head. "I didn't see them that well baby doll."

Victoria sighed heavily and turned to look at where the girls were at again but Raleigh turned her around again and held on to her shoulders. "It was probably nothing just calm down."

She looked up at him and pouted gently. "They snapped pictures of us... All I want to know is why."

Raleigh sighed heavily. "Just forget it. Go home, take a bath, and go to sleep alright?" Victoria sighed and nodded as they made their way back to the car and she got in sat int the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition and Raleigh shut the door for her and leaned in the window. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

Victoria raised her eyebrow and looked at him. "No... I'll be moving to Paris in pursuit of my dream of being a french model." She says with sarcasm and this made Raleigh glare slightly.

She giggled gently at her silly joke. "Yes you will... You'll see me walking around the halls, talking to Alekzander, in music class, and at lunch." Raleigh made a face because thats not what he wanted he wanted to see her more than he saw any other person.

"I mean other than like that baby doll I mean like talking and maybe hanging out a bit in the halls." Victoria started the car looked forward and frowned gently and then slightly shook her head.

"That wont be possible." Raleigh clenched his jaw looking at her. "Why wont it be?"

Victoria sighed heavily. "Just because your Raleigh and your Motto is 'Bang 'em them Leave 'em' and Nicole has never liked me and I don't think she wants me hanging around her boyfriend too much. I mean yeah we can keep up the ballet, football thing... It's nice expirience for both of us."

She bagan backing out of the parking and Raleigh stepped away from the car and clenched his fist. "I'll change that Victoria. You'll see! We can be friends." Victoria looked at him and this brought a smile to her face as she drove off.

He saw her go away and then he walked back into the locker room.

He walked to his locker got all of his clothe and then began to undress many of his friends walking out of the showers already with towels around their waist. Then along comes one of his friends and finally breaks the silence. "So R whose the chick?"

Raleigh flung a towel over his shoulder and looked at the guy with long legs, built body yet thinner complection than the rest of them, he had brown eyes, and curly dark brown curls. "The CHICK is called Victoria, Toby." The guy nodded his head gently.

"Why was she here?" Raleigh was walking to the showers. "Because she wanted to learn some football." Toby walked after Raleigh. "She a virgin?" Raleigh stopped when he asked him that question and looked back at him. "I dont know... Neither should you..."

Toby shrugged then put his arm over him. "Okay you bang and leave, but you know I haven't done some..." He slid hid index finger over his nose and looked around lowering his voice to a whisper. "...Cherry popin' in a while R." Raleigh removed Toby's arms from his shoulder.

"Do your 'cherry popin' else where!" Raleigh walked over to the shower and Toby grabbed his shoulder. "Come on you share your chick with half of the football team whats the diffrence with this one?"

It took all the stregnth in Raleighs body to not connect his fist to Toby's face. "Get your fucking hand off of me before I smack the freckles off of your face!" Toby rapidly removed his hands from Raleigh and Raleigh turned his back to him and when he heard Toby leave he took off his clothe and turned on the shower and curse under his breath.

Back at Victorias:

She was taking a nice shower she could feel the sweat and dirt fall off of her when she rubbed the soap all over her body.

She smiled gently as she thought about Raleigh wanting to spend time with her and then she opened her eyes and made a face. "Why am I thinking of him in the shower?" She said shaking her head then stepping out of the shower drying herself and getting dressed in a comfortable long sleeved over sized shirt, and some panties of course.

She walked out to her bedrooom shut and locked the door behind her and walked over to the bed and flopped on it, she was exhausted as soon as her eyes shut, her body shut down and she was out like a light.