Nicole Came

Victorias day went by like normal though Alekzander was absent that day so she was mostly alone, he was her only friend.

So at lunch she bought what she was going to eat and walked to the empty football field, she was eating an apple as she was reading a book. She then was interrupted by the distant sound of heals clicking and nearing her.

She looked up and saw Nicole and her copy paste group. Victoria sighed heavily and she put her food aside and crossed her arms to watch them come near her and see them struggle to get on the bleachers.

Victoria held back her laughter and watched them stand in front of her their arms crossed over their chests. She could see there was something in their bags she didn't know what but she simply ignored it and looked back at their eyes.

"May I help you?"

Nicole looked out at the field trying to look clever. "You remembering the great day you had yesterday with my boyfriend at his practices?"

Victoria clenched her jaw, then looked at her copy paste crew and knew she had seen them, they were the girls snapping pictures and Victoria smiled. "Yeah it was actually fun." She said with a smile.

Anger flushed Nicole as she turned to look at Victoria. "Listen! You better stay away from him."

Victoria rolled her eyes. "He's the one after me!"

Nicole got angrier and more into her face. "You wish!"

Before she could do anything Nicole snapped her fingers and her followers pulled out cans of red paint dumping it on top of her this made Victoria stand up in shock the paint dripping down, her sweet eyes had became murderous she was angry, when she stood up she was going to shove her down the bleacher but she took a deep breath and began to run down the steps avoiding them they looked at her taking pictures of her as they laughed. Victoria jogged down the hallways people looking at her and laughing.

Victoria saw Raleigh her eyes had watered and she jogged past him. Raleigh was laughing and talking to some of his teammates until he saw Victoria. "Hey! Victoria!"

She began to jog the tears streamed down her face she wasn't sad she was angry, she wanted to get back at Nicole the nastiest way possible, she didn't know how but she will.

Raleigh was next to her as she was walking up to her car, she saw written in lipstick on her windshields 'YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BITCH!'

Victoria saw this and yelled. "That whore!!!" She walked to her car and saw a knife stabbed in her wheels. "That fucking psycho!" Raleigh looked at her he didn't know what to say.

"Who did..."

Victoria turned to him her face splattered in paint. "Who do you think?!" He sighed and clenched his jaw he got down. "Let me take you home... I'll call for someone to pick your car up..."

Victoria shook her head. "No! So I can get orange paint spilled all over myself tomorrow?! Then the rest of the damn rainbow!"

Raleigh clenched his jaw. "No! I won't let that happen!"

She pointed at herself. "Like you prevented this from happening?" Raleigh clenched his jaw looking at her. "I talked to her and told her to leave you alone... I guess that's what ticked her off but let me help, let me take you to your house."

She was going to shake her head but then realized that THIS was going to piss off Nicole the most. Having her hang out with her boyfriend.

"Okay but stay there and bring me back. I don't want to miss school."

Raleigh smiled and nodded, he stood up and helped her up. "Let's go then." Raleigh began walking over to his car, Victoria followed and she saw him getting some blankets out if the back and putting them on the passenger seat, so she didn't get any paint on his seats.

"Why do you have those?" Raleigh looked at get with a 'Do you really want to know?' She made a face. "Okay I got the hint." This made Victoria shiver in disgust. "I hope I don't catch anything from sitting on these."

Raleigh chuckled "Eh maybe just a little but of crabs." He spoke sarcastically and walked over to the driver side and got into the seat. Victoria climbed into the passenger seat avoiding her best to not get paint in his car, she even pulled her knees to her chest so she wouldn't touch the floor.

Raleigh watched her get in and smiled at how she tried to not get his car dirty. When she finished and made sure the paint on her hand was dry and shut the door. She sighed heavily making sure the car was clean and she looked at Raleigh shocked to see him staring with his hands on the ignition. He winked and then roared the car to life.

He began to drive taking her directions to her home, he turned off the car when he parked it in front of her house and they both got down, Victoria grabbed her keys from her bag and walked to the front door. "My parents aren't home." She said as she unlocked the door and opened it.

Raleigh had his hands in his pocket when he heard her parents were gone he raised his eyebrow and clenched his jaw. He obviously thought this was going to be so hard to keep a straight face and not say or do anything.