My Point Of View I

Victorias P.O.V.

I was so ashamed I was so confused, what did he mean by it was me? I just got out of the car and grabbed my back pack, didn't look at him I looked at where I was going to walk towards. "Thanks...." I shut the door being careful not to slam it and I just walked away. I gulped gently as I walked away from the car I looked back and saw the shadow on the drivers side of the car going down.

I blushed brightly and thought to my self. 'Why is he laying down?!' I started jogging into the school, I walked in right with the bell I saw Nicole and she looked at me from top to bottom. "Where's my boyfriend?!"

I crossed my arms gently. "He is in his car." She looked at me again. "How do you know that? Why were you two gone? Why is the paint washed off of? Did you guys have sex?"

I scrunched my nose what was this an interview? "Because he took me home, because he offered to take me home, because I went home, and NO! Want to know what color my bra is?" Nicole clenched her jaw. "Don't get sassy with me dweeb!"

"Raleigh was super nice to take me home you know, but I'm not the one you should talk to." I walked past her and she grabbed my arm and I pulled it away from her. "Stay away from Raleigh, he is mine!" I faced her. "He is not an object YOU were the one that chose to share him! YOU forced him to look at you like less of a woman! YOU are responsible for losing him little by little! It's YOUR fault that people see you like the one they go to when horny!!" I turned around and I walked off to my 5th period class I heard her heals clicking the other way and I sighed heavily.

The day went by but I could hear the rumors spreading, gossip forming. Then I heard it something that shocked me, Raleigh broke up with Nicole.

Everyone looked at me because it was apparently my fault that they broke up, but it wasn't. I sat in the seat twirling the pencil in my hands I didn't know what to do I couldn't say anything. When the final bell rang I grabbed everything and jogged out I saw my car gone, and Raleigh leaning on his truck I sighed heavily and walked over to him I held the straps of my back pack and looked at his chest I couldn't look at his eyes. "So..." I said clearing my throat gently. "Nicole, you and me... Topic of the entire school."

"I-I'm so sorry." I looked up at him his hands were relaxed at his sides and his eyes stared me down made me feel small and I got weak at the knees "Its fine."

He shook his head. "No it's not! I dragged you into something that wasn't even your business." I shook my hands and head. "It's fine Raleigh... Besides... I dragged my self down to." I actually kind of wanted to piss off Nicole but I didn't think Raleigh would break up with his dream girl.

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrow. "I'm saying that I do have fault in your break up..."

Raleigh pulled together his eyebrows. "I've been wanting to dump her for a while now... " I was a bit shock, or disappointed I don't know! I mean the world doesn't revolve around me so I guess he wouldn't have dumped her for me duh. "Oh..."

Raleigh grinned. "What did you think?" I felt my self blush and shook my head. "No nothing!!"

I was freaking out I wasn't going to tell him that I thought he dumped her for me! I mean why would he! He's mister fucking perfect and I'm... Anastasia Victoria Dmtriyev.

"Come on baby doll!" I shook my head vigorously. "Nope! So did you call someone for my car?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I actually did, they'll have it back tomorrow." It's a pang to me that's a lot of money to have my four wheels replaced. "How much is it?"

I saw Raleigh un lock his car so I went to the passenger side and got into the seat and looked at him. I heard him put the key in the ignition and start the car. "It's on me because it's my fault."

I opened my eyes wide. "No! That's n-" he cut me off and spoke. "You be quite and take it." I pouted slightly as I looked away and I heard him laugh gently. "Now that's cute."

I look at him. "What?" He slid his index finger on my lip making me blush slightly I hoped. "Your pouty face."

I pouted again I hated when people said I looked cute it just made me more mad. I tried to avoid the pout but I couldn't. He began to drive and I looked out the window and I cursed under my breath and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I heard Raleigh's deep voice speak up. "What's wrong?"

I looked at him. "Ballet it's today and I forgot I don't have a car."

"I can take you." I shook my head as I texted Alekzander but he texted back that he was already at the Academy.

I sighed I hated taking advantage of him, well I wasn't taking advantage I was just taking a favor I looked at him. "Okay..." He nodded and then stopped at my house and I got out of the car quickly and then walked into the house.

I hear mom ask about my car and who was Raleigh but I ignored her I was late I ran up the stairs changed into a leotard, pantie hoes, and my sweat pants. Then I put on the 'Together In Paris' hoodie back on along with my Convers and threw the rest of my clothe into the duffle bag.

I ran down the stairs and walked out the door. I put the duffle bag into Raleigh's car and got in and took a deep breath and Raleigh whistled gently looking at his watch. "And the world record for fastest changer Anastasia Victoria D....." He mumbled gently after he said 'D' it made me giggle because I knew my name was a mouth full.