Back To School

Victoria had gone back to school, attire something very simple, some regular ripped up jeans, blue Convers, and a over sized superman hoodie. Her hair let down and brushed, she didn't wear make up at all and all she had were three necklaces, a best friend one, a superman one, and a military dog tag, she had rings on both her thumbs, index fingers, and ring fingers, on her wrist a Harley Quinn, Superman, Pacific Rim, and a 'Its Though Being A Princess..' Bracelets.

She was getting out of her car grabbing her back pack out of the passenger seat and locking all of the doors. She flung the back pack over both her shoulder and began walking to the entrance. All she heard was a voice call after her and she raised her eyebrow turning around.

Raleigh was making his way towards her from his black Ram 1500, the 2014.

Victoria looked behind her to see if he called someone else but nope it was all her.

"Wow... You look so different when your not in ballet clothe."

Victoria raised her eyebrow. "Did you expect me to get out of the car praising in a tutu and leotard?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No baby doll, but I wouldn't mind." Victoria kept walking and rolled her eyes, she could feel him walking after her and eyes on both of them, she wasn't used to people staring at her when she wasn't in ballet clothe.

"So why didn't you ever talk to me?"

Victoria looked at him with a 'Seriously' face. "Never had the need to Raleigh..."

He nodded. "True... But you talked to me on the Talent Show."

"To defend ballet, I'll fight mouth to mouth with the Smaug."

Raleigh chuckled gently. "The smaug really?" He chuckled again and put his hands in his pocket. "So you never even wanted to direct me the word?"

Victoria walked and shook her head gently.

She lied. She remembers all those Dances, Proms where she'd yearned to ask him to go with her but of course his deal with Nicole stood tall.

Raleigh frowned gently. "Why not?"

Victoria sighed heavily. "Because your Raleigh McClain and I'm plain Anastasia Victoria Dmitriyev..."

Raleigh raised his eyebrow. "Wow that's a tongue twister..."

Victoria laughed gently. "You should have seen me when I was learning to write my name."

"Why do you use Victoria rather than Anastasia?"

Victoria shrugged slightly looking forward. "I don't know in my house they always called me Victoria rather than Anastasia and when ever I'm roll called I give in my second name rather than my first."

"Can I call you Anastasia?"

She shook her head. "Nope."

"Why?"

"'Cause I said so."

Raleigh was going to say something but was cut off by his girlfriend Nicole, so normal, brown hair, eyes, but amazing body and supposedly great cheerleading skills.

She had grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to a stop. He looked at her and smiled.

"Hey babe."

She looked over at Victoria with a death glare. "You do know it's bang and leave right?"

He looked over at Victoria then back at Nicole. "We're just talking, we didn't bang... She taught me some ballet though."

Nicole raised her eyebrow into a high arch so high that Victoria would thought that her eyebrow would meet her head hair line.

"Well how cute but let's go now Raleigh."

"I'm talking wi-"

Nicole had cut him off. "You're my boyfriend or hers?!"

Raleigh sighed heavily and walked away looking at Victoria who had immediately turned away to walk into the school she wasn't going to stand there staring at him being pulled away by his whore.

Victoria had found Alekzander who was a regular size slim guy, with light eyes, pale skin, and blonde hair standing in his locker. He was always so simple he wore a black long sleeved shirt, ripped up jeans, black worn out Convers, and the best friend silver necklace around his neck.

"Sasha!" He turned to look at her and smiled gently. "Hey Ania."

They both were of Russian decent, though Alekzander was born there while she was born here in regular USA.

They hugged each other as a hello and they talked she explained everything that had happened and they sat in the hallway, he nodded as he listened to what she had to say and then looked at her with his piercing green eyes.

"So you still have feeling for him?"

Victoria nodded. "Yes... I never said I was over him."

Alekzander shrugged. "Seems to me like he's having an interest in you..."

Victoria made a bullshit face. "Ppppffft!!! Don't give me that crap... What's better than captain of the cheerleading team Nicole that's cool with you banging the entire school?"

Alekzander was staring at the locker ahead of him. "A girl that only wants your lips to touch hers..." Victoria stayed quite and stared at Alekzander she was shocked by what've said, he normally didn't say things like that the bell suddenly rang and they stood up separating to go to their normal classes.

She had music class with Raleigh, World History with Nicole, Foreign Language with Alekzander, and the rest she was alone, she took a deep breath as she stepped into her first class, with Nicole.

This was going to be a long 60 minutes.