This is... Fun!

Victoria walked into the class rapidly ignoring the staring eyes and she sat down and did the usual.

The day was actually pretty normal for her, apart from Raleigh's girlfriend throwing daggers with her eyes at her, the rest was just fine, she took notes in her classes, played violin in music class where she could feel Raleigh looking at her as he was playing the piano that was set up in front of the class he didn't speak to her because he stayed back to talk to the teacher and she ore actually darted out of the class room, she went on to eat lunch with Alekzander and chatted with him.

She took her evening classes and when the last bell of the day rang she grabbed her things and made her way outside of the building and she walked up to her car as she used her phone, then she looked up and sighed heavily remembering she had agreed with Raleigh she would go to football practice with him.

She turned on her heals and began to walk back but then the little demon in her shoulder began to speak and whisper into her ear. "Come on... Don't go... You know how people will look at you when you say you stood up Raleigh McClain?"

She stopped and raised his eyebrow and thought it would be true. Then her conscious kicked in and she took a deep breath and continued walking whispering to herself. "If anyone's going to stand up anyone it's him..."

She got to the football field, with many metallic bleachers and looked around at the empty field. She went up the bleachers to sit at the top. She played with her phone. Clicking around and texting Alek.

"I'm waiting at the bleachers D:"

"So?"

"God! You can at least tell me to calm down."

"Calm down."

"-.- Never Mind! Why are we still friends again?"

"Because you love me."

"Unfortunately I do..."

After a couple of minutes of waiting she heard the sound of the metal bleachers being stepped on, she moved her eyes from the phone to see where the sound came from and he was standing in front of her in full football uniform, his jersey with the number 19 in a white, the rest of the shirt blue and the lining of the neck was red, along with the bottom of the shirt sleeves. His helmet under his arm with the same color scheme and the school logo and name.

She could see the heavy padding he had under all of his clothe ensuring his safety but of course they still got hurt.

"Hey baby doll." Raleigh said with a smile that melted anyone. This sent shivers down Victorias spine and she smiled. "Hey Raleigh."

Victoria scanned him for a second and Raleigh raised his eyebrow when he saw this. Victoria was not going to lie to herself only to him. She wasn't going to say he wasn't attractive because the guy was and he knew it. "I saw you checking me out there."

Victoria was startled but played it cool raising her eyebrow at him. "You wish."

Raleigh rolled his eyes at her. "Okay I'll pretend you didn't slide your lustful eyes all over me." Victoria clenched her jaw and looked at him. "These bleachers give me claustrophobia with your ego crowding it." He smirked again, rolling his eyes at her and extended his hand so she could grab it, Victoria trailed it and looked at it then at him. "You ready?"

Victoria nodded and placed her small delicate pale hand on his rough manly hard working hand, when she felt his fingers closing around her hand it sent the butterflies in her stomach into battle.

He lead her down to the football field still holding her hand till the end.

The other football players saw her and raised their eyebrow, wondered why she was there, what was Raleigh doing with her but everything was kept to themselves.

Raleigh put his helmet in his hand and grabbed it through the metal baring part that covered the front to protect his face and raised his arms. "This is my classroom the entire 100yards, my teacher is called coach, my shoes have spikes in it, my routine relies on this..." He grabbed the ball from the floor. "And my partner is my team."

This pulled a smile out of Victoria because she could hear the passion in Raleigh's voice and she could relate.

Raleigh had already talked to the coach about Victoria being there and the coach was okay with it. The coach whistled for them to get into formation and they did Raleigh was a bit farther away from the rest to be with Victoria, the coach explained what the first portion of the day was, which was just stretching and conditioning she nodded understanding the coach then stood in front of Raleigh and they started with the whistle of the coach.

Everything started with a light stretch which for Victoria it was simple then they started with High Knees, Kick outs, Shuffle, Back-pedals, and then end warm ups with two ¾ speed sprints. Victoria did these pretty simple she struggled with keeping up because she was lost at first when she finally knew what they were doing she joined in keeping a steady pace.

After this they went on to something harder, they did crabs, which consisted in crawling in your hands and feet, knees off of the ground, they sprinted into shuffle, into back pedal, and then shuffle again, and lastly they did the tires they put their feet through the holes and lifted their knees as high as they could.

This last one was a bit of a struggle for Victoria because of her short legs but she tried her best to keep up.

After a while they all stood in front of dummies with shape of a player, they looked heavy but she shrugged.

Raleigh looked at Victoria. "Okay watch us then we will watch you." Victoria nodded gently as they all put their helmets and she stood next to the coach, he blew in the whistle and they all began to run towards the dummies and began pushing them, they did this a couple of more times until it was Victorias turn.

She gulped gently, strength wasn't her thing, she could round house kick you to the face but pushing someone wasn't her forte.

They placed her in front of a dummy and she looked at them, then at the dummy and sighed just knowing she was going to be embarrassed.

She heard the coach chuckled he knew she was going to fail also yet he blew the whistle.

She began to run with all her force towards the dummy and when she felt the impact of the dummy she shoved with all her force but barely moved a foot.

She stopped and sighed heavily looking at the laughing football players and coach. "You guys knew I wasn't going to be able to push this!"

They didn't respond her they just laughed they continued training after this and they were sitting out at the benches drinking water.

Raleigh brought some water to Victoria and she grabbed it smiling. "Thanks."

He shook his head as if to say no problem. "So what do you think baby doll."

She was staring out at the field. "It's still barbaric..." Raleigh groaned looking at the field also.

She smiled looking at him. "Buuut.." This made Raleigh look at her with intrigue and hope in his eyes. "It was really fun."

Raleigh smirked from ear to ear upon hearing this. "And I'm coming back until I can push that dummy at least two feet."

Raleigh laughed looking at her. "You are welcomed here any time!"