He Can Also Be...

Victoria straightened her self and looked at Raleigh who had gotten off of the hood of the car and handing her the coffee "What happened to your friend?"

Victoria scratched the back if her head and sighed. "He saw you apparently." Victoria smelled the coffee and she took a sip out of it. Raleigh raised his eyebrow at her pulling the keys out of his pocket. "Why would he leave when he saw me??"

Victorias face went a gentle color of red and she shrugged. "I wouldn't know..." Raleigh looked at the watch on his wrist and then looked at Victoria. "Want to go eat? It's a little early I would like to take you to dinner... Where do you want to go?"

Victoria impulsively spoke. "McDonalds!" Raleigh seemed shocked at how she didn't hesitate. "I won't take you to McDonalds to eat a damn salad..." Victoria shook her head again. "I don't eat salads." She smiled and he nodded.

"Alright then let's go." He unlocked the car with the beeper and opened the door for her. Victoria smiled and then climbed into the car and sat down, she strapped on the seat belt and crossed her legs she saw Raleigh's phone in the car space under the emergency break and it was buzzing like crazy with notifications, she didn't read though, she didn't care she just waited till Raleigh got into the car. Raleigh hopped in and saw the phone and he sighed and turned it off.

"What was it?" Raleigh shrugged. "Don't know don't want to know it's probably Nicole."

Raleigh began to drive. As he slowed and drove up to a McDonalds, parked the car, got out and went to her side opening the door for her, Victoria smiled all giddy because of how much of a gentleman he could be. She saw him bow to let her out and she let out a light giggle as she stretched out her hand so he could grab it and help her down from the car and he did. They then walked into the McDonalds and they walked up to the counter where the lady was taking orders Victoria was first and then Raleigh was behind her when it was her turn to order she went up to the woman on the cash register who practically stared at Raleigh who was reading the menu and deciding what to order.

Victoria raised her eyebrow when she noticed but smiled it off she knew Raleigh was attractive. "Yes I would like a simple and plain quarter pounder just cheese and ketchup." The woman put it down and looked at her while her eyes shifted to Raleigh who was now looking at Victoria.

The woman looked back at Victoria. "Large, Medium, or Regular?"

"Large the drink just water and a side order of Mozzarella sticks. " The woman nodded and put it down and told her the total, Victoria pulled out a 10 dollar bill from the wallet in her sweat pants she had a male superman wallet and this brought a chuckle to Raleigh.

The woman grabbed the money gave her the change and the receipt and Victoria stepped aside. Raleigh walked up to the counter and the woman got her flirting on this made Raleigh have to hold back a laugh. "What's your order?"

Raleigh put his hands on the counter and read the menu as he spoke. "I want a bacon triple with everything but pickles, large, a bottle a water, and a side order of McNuggets."

The woman took down the order and told him the total Raleigh pulled out his wallet and paid, the lady gave him the change practically clinging on to his arm Raleigh almost jerked back his arm and chuckled gently. He noticed that she had not given him a receipt but he shrugged it off and moved aside to stand next to Victoria who had already received her order but was waiting for Raleigh she was munching on her large order of fries. Raleigh watched her and chuckled. "For someone so thin you sure can eat... Most girls I bring to a fast food order the smallest things like a single order of chicken nuggets, water, and no fries or a damn salad, that pisses me off. They say nothing taste better than skinny feels."