Freak Out

Raleigh gulped gently as he walked behind her, her house being simple and smaller than his own because he had many sisters.

He walked behind Victoria up the stairs to her bedroom. He stood there at the door way and watched her look for some clothing, his phone vibrating like crazy in his jean pocket. He ignored it and just concentrated on anything but Victoria or his cellphone.

"You can sit on the bed if you want."

Raleigh looked at her and nodded gently walking over to the bed and sat down there was a slim door next to the closet it was Victorias bathroom. Raleigh was tensed as he looked around her room to see framed superman issues, her desk that was covered in school work, ballet shoes laying around in the partially opened closet. A book shelf jammed with a bunch of book and stacks that were in the floor and then a couple of binders with the superman logo on it.

She walked out of it grabbed a last piece of clothing from the drawer, hid it in her hand it was obviously her under wear and she walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

Victoria undressed herself in the bathroom and began to take her shower scrubbing off the paint from her face, and hair.

Raleigh on the other hand sat on the bed, shaking his left leg nervously. He bit the inside of his cheek it killed him to know that through such a thin door, she stood under the shower, naked scrubbing paint off of her self, in places that are hard to reach for her, he could help and they were alone!

He shook his head and smacked the side of his face slightly and thought to himself. "Snap out of it Raleigh T. McClain!" He sighed heavily but he could feel his body already reacting to his thoughts.

His muscles tensed, his body temperature heated up, his heart could be felt in his neck at a normal rate. He heard the door creak open and he looked at it, she didn't walk out though.

Raleigh stood up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom door still keeping his distance from it. "Victoria?"

She was holding the door close to her to make sure Raleigh wouldn't see inside. "Can you give me the towel that's hanging on my Head Board?"

Raleigh turned around and saw the towel, he walked over to the bed again and grabbed it when he walked back to the bathroom Victoria had slipped her hand through the small opening, he went to hand her the towel but he could see through the mirror door of the bathroom he could see Victorias bare wet back and the light start of her butt his face went red and he shut his eyes and handed her the towel. When he handed her the towel she shut the door and he sat back down on the bed and took deep breaths.

In his pants he was beginning to tighten, he continued taking deep breaths if he didn't do something Victoria was going to walk out of the bathroom see that and she was going to think he was TRYING to look at her.

Raleigh couldn't slap the image out of his brain, he even tried thinking about ugly fat chicks, nothing.

Raleigh looked around in the room and grabbed a small blue pillow and put it on his lap, Victoria had opened the door to the bathroom the towel flung over her shoulder as she dried her hair by shaking the towel on it.

She looked at the pillow in Raleigh's lap and raised her eyebrow. "You liked my pillow?" She said with a chuckle.

Raleigh looked at what she wore and didn't make it any better, she had a black mini skirt, it had silver chains attached to the side of it, it showed her full built ballerina legs, a tight spaghetti string tank top that he could slip off of her so easily.

He clenched his jaw and looked away, what the hell was happening to him he was acting like a damn virgin.

Victoria opened her closet and pulled out a hoodie, a white hoodie with the words in cursive "Together In Paris." and then grabbed a pair of white converse and put them on.

Raleigh looked at her and smiled gently she raised her eyebrow gently looking at him. "Are we going to go now?" Raleigh scratched the back of his head and stood up the pillow still on his lap, he held it there tightly. Victoria saw this and she looked at the pillow then up at him. "My pillow stays there."

He smiled half heartedly. "Can I keep it for a while?"

Victoria made a 'What the fuck' face then realization crept into her mind and she was shocked. "Don't tell me..." Raleigh held on to the pillow on his lap and he shook his hand at her. "Okay calm down, I know your going to be pissed."

Victoria made a disgusted face and she scoffed. "YOU PERVERT!" Raleigh facepalmed himself slightly. "Okay I'm sorry this normally doesnt happen I dont know why... I just... Its just.... It you..." The anger that had swallowed Victorias face left all of a sudden when she heard 'Its you.' she hada slight conflict in her mind she didnt know if to be flattered or continue being insulted.

She was now flushed of embarassment looking at him and she turned away from him. "Keep he pillow..." She sighed and walked down the stairs, and Raleigh stayed in her room shocked and began to walk behind her, with an awkward woble to his his step and the pillow pressed on to his lap, he made it to the car and looked at her, she wouldn't look at him and he opened the car and got into the drivers side and got into the car.

Victoria got into the passenger side and gently crossed her legs and pulled them up into the seat. Raleigh had not looked at her and just started the car and then began to drive the pillow still on his lap and after a while at a red light he had looked at Victoria from the corner of his eyes and noticed the skirt raised slightly because of her legs and he quickly looked back forward, worst mistake he ever made.

"Put your leg down..."

Victoria was suddenly shocked by his sudden speaking and put her leg down. "Don't like poeple putting their feet on the seat?"

He shook his head. "Your wearing a skirt baby doll... you shouldn't raise your legs." She nodded her head and looked forward and there was only silence the entire way to the school.

When they got to the parking, Raleigh turned off the car as soon as he parked it and Victoria hopped out and nodded gently still not looking at him. "Thanks" She shut the door and walked away.

Raleigh sighed and put the pillow on the passenger seat and stared down at his jeans. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He basically spoke over to his second head, he looked around slightly. "Atleast I have tinted windows." He grabbed the pillow and the side that was not pressed to his crotch and gently took a breath of it. "I feel like a creep..." He said as he pulled the handle of the seat and was slowly leaning back on the seat and laying down his other hand sliding down and un buckled his belt and un buttoned his pants.